Name every available FA qb you can think of. Anyone > Lindley.

eastcoastSUN

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
this guy looks like he is staying in good shape... if he's not busy snapping pics of his junk, we should give him a call :D

Attachments

• favre.jpg
    favre.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 318

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Jokes aside, we need to bring someone in. And someone who isn't a total joke. We have issues at QB. Serious ****ing issues. We're going to the playoffs and need a QB who can play like it.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
who is avaliable now and capable to win games.
lindley came on,,0 td pass and 7 interceptions
i see just freeman as better player available
maybe keanum can do something

Black Jesus

No Talent Ass-Clown
Reaction score
Ted Ginn wildcat.

Ted Ginn threw a strike on his one pass attempt this season. We have another speed guy for options in John Brown with jump ball wide receivers in Floyd and Fitz. Run Housler out as a FB and let's watch the magic happen.

First post in a couple years cause it got dire. searching for answers haha!

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
At this point, i'de go with Freeman since he is capable of throwing the ball over 15 yds with at least some accuracy. BA wants someone who knows the playbook so it will be non of the above.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
If I am the Cardinals, I make a call to Warner. I'm not kidding. I don't think he would do it, but I would make the call.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If I am the Cardinals, I make a call to Warner. I'm not kidding. I don't think he would do it, but I would make the call.

AGreed....and could you imagine....really.....That is insane...but if he did come out and he won a Super Bowl.....the world would have to re write history

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First let me put a huge shout out to the football gods.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, at this point bring in anybody with a lick of experience. We can't go with what is left on this roster and that was true before Drew got hurt.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
with lindley we have no chance,,is like putting a white flag,hope arians find some alternative,,freeman was capabòe of winning some games,lets give him a try

Vermont Maverick

Registered
Reaction score
No offense fellas, but I think that I will trust Bruce Arians on this one. You guys have fun making your lists of Greg McElroy and Josh Freeman though. And this season has been so amazing and almost ridiculous, maybe the guy we cut in the summer will actually win some games as the Starting QB.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

I guarantee that phone call has been made numerous times between now and 2010.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard