Cards W/L Prediction As of Today??

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's my thoughts of how the Cards end up the remaining of the season:

@Broncos- L As much as I want to say win on this one, its hard to know what to expect. I hope I am so wrong, but want the realization of going to Denver is tough. I see it as 2 ways, we get blown out or we win by 3 or less.

Redskins- W- Unless we do something really stupid, this should be our first blowout win. Win by 20.

@Raiders- W- Well its the Raiders... Win by million or so..

Eagles- W- Was concerned about this one before the season started and when they went 3-0, but when SF shut down the Eagle offense it changed my mind bc I believe our D is better than the Whiners. Win by 7.

@Cowboys- W- I am going out on a limb here, even though its in Dallas and Dallas is finally looking like a team, I think we can shut down Murray enough to where Romo makes the typical Romo mistakes. Murray has definitely helped the passing game by getting huge runs. Our D will step it up and we will find a way to win (or Romo will find a way to lose). Win by 3.

Rams- W- Do the Rams still have a team?? 17 point win here

Lions- W- Another tough one here. Being at home is a huge advantage and for some reason, we seem to always play so good against the Lions (especially at U of P Stadium). Calvin Johnson has been a non factor this year and the question is is there something wrong with his knees. Win by 4.

@Seahawks- L- This next little stretch gets tricky. 2 tough road games in a row and first stop is in Seattle, where they have the fake noise in the stadium. Plus, being late November it will be a pretty chilly. I know we went in there last year and pulled off the miracle, it will be a serious challenge this year. Hope we can go in there and make it happen. Lose by 10

@Falcons- L- I know Atlanta just got beat by the Vikings, but the Vikings are not skipping a beat without AP. Bridgewater, Asaita, McKinnon, Patterson, etc.. That offense is going to put up some serious numbers. Anyhow, going to be a tough task going into Atlanta right after a road trip to Seattle. Falcons play superb at home and I can see this one being a shoot out and come down to a fg late. Hope its Catman and not Braynt for the win.

Chiefs- W- Yes, they blew out the Patriots last night, but its not the same NE team we are all used to. We stop Charles, we stop the offense. With our D, he can be stopped. Again, home game for us and we beat the Chiefs by 10.

@Rams- W- Maybe they have a team by this time, but it will not be a team that will beat us, even though we struggle in St Louie. We win this one by 13.

Seahawks- W- Here we go with final 2. Both our nemesises. We are at home and we find a way to pull it off. Mid 20's game 27-24 Cards

49ers- L- The Eagles game gave these guys life. Last thing we wanted to see. Going to SF hasn't been easy, hell playing SF hasn't been easy. 2 wins of last 11 is not a good percentage, but felt good to get the win in week 3. I think this game ends just like last years loss on our final game with a game winning kick, but it will not matter at this point because we would already clinch a playoff spot (hopefully it will be just the reverse of last years final game). Lose by 2.

So my final optimistic record would be 12-4 and could be 11-5 or 10-6 with a game or 2 that we gave away. I hope I what I've predicted is accurate and we keep playing up to our potential. I have all the confidence in BA, SK and TB to keep this winning going.

Some may think that I am being a Homer, but I think we have a great chance of a 10-6, 11-5 or 12-4 record.

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think 10-6 makes the playoffs this year. I don't see there being two teams in any other NFC division that both win 11 or more.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Sticking with my original 14-2 prediction. I had 1 of their losses to Denver anyway so nothing changes haha.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
@Broncos- L As much as I want to say win on this one, its hard to know what to expect. I hope I am so wrong, but want the realization of going to Denver is tough. I see it as 2 ways, we get blown out or we win by 3 or less.

Cards open as 7.5 pt dogs, I was guessing we'd be about a 4 or 5 pt underdog.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Broncos - L
Redskins - W
Raiders - W
Eagles - L
Cowboys - W
Rams - W
Lions - L
Seahawks - L
Falcons - L
Chiefs - W
Rams - W
Seahawks - L
49ers L

9-7, which would be awful after starting 6-2 but we are a thin team at multiple positions

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Broncos - L
Redskins - W
Raiders - W
Eagles - L
Cowboys - W
Rams - W
Lions - L
Seahawks - L
Falcons - L
Chiefs - W
Rams - W
Seahawks - L
49ers L

9-7, which would be awful after starting 6-2 but we are a thin team at multiple positions

Even though we've beaten Dallas recently I don't see us winning there this year. I think we squeak one of the 2 out with the hags and maybe the Lions. That still puts us at 9-7 unless we beat Detroit.

No clue really how the QB situation will pan out in the end. If Palmer doesn't play and Stanton bombs out the final record will be.…. you guessed it... 5-11

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards open as 7.5 pt dogs, I was guessing we'd be about a 4 or 5 pt underdog.

I was thinking the exact numbers you were. Was super surprised to see the spread that high

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Broncos - L
Redskins - W
Raiders - W
Eagles - L
Cowboys - W
Rams - W
Lions - L
Seahawks - L
Falcons - L
Chiefs - W
Rams - W
Seahawks - L
49ers L

What about the Eagles makes you think they're better than us? Just curious.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I was worried about the eagles too until I saw what the Niners interior pressure and run defense did to them - we should handle them easily.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What about the Eagles makes you think they're better than us? Just curious.

Really I think we split between either the Eagles or the Cowboys. When we play them though it always seems like the lucky bounce goes for the Eagles and against the Cowboys.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It's a brutal schedule. That Lions-Seahawks-Falcons-Chiefs stretch is vicious; and then 3 division games to end the year. Ouchie.

It was almost necessary to start 3-0 just to have a fighting chance at the end.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Really I think we split between either the Eagles or the Cowboys. When we play them though it always seems like the lucky bounce goes for the Eagles and against the Cowboys.

Not at home though. The Eagles haven't beaten us yet in UoP stadium. Not to mention that the Eagles were really exposed this week. Their defense is average at best and their offense is decimated and have no deep threat at WR. Their offensive line is in shambles(they do get Johnson back this week) and if you put enough pressure on Foles he turns into Kevin Kolb. Oh, and their running game has been non-existent. The Cowboys on the other hand are at home against us where we haven't won since that playoff win in 1998.

I see us at 11-5.

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Seattle game , I would like our chances alot better if Denver had won that game . They would have felt redeemed after the SB ass kicking . Losing in OT will make them mad-dog determined at home .
IMO Bruce Arians is the best HC in the NFL (so thankful that we have him) , but with all the injuries I'm worried about Murphy Law lining up as a 12'th player on the field for Denver . The Bronco's got to the SB last season , then added more talent during the off-season .
We are abit depleted in player talent , but I can see that BA and TB are much more accomplished with bailing-wire and duct-tape than any of the other 31 coaching duo's in the league .
Tough task ahead indeed , but I will never count BA out , if any Coach can go to Denver and Float Like A Butterfly --- Sting Like A Bee , it is BA .

I'm calling 12 -- 4 and my confidence is high .

Last edited:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
2-14

We lose out in such humiliating fashion that the nfl asks us to forfeit one of our victories.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Falcons just lost their C and RT for the year. Might get a 4th win if injuries assist but that is the only way. We suck

Last edited:

iRobot

Veteran
Reaction score
Going with 16-0 and trying to find out how to take the 200/1 odds on it in Vegas from Arizona.. any suggestions? Gonna put down $500 to win $100,000.

CoachKlein

Rookie
Reaction score
Denver: L. This is the one game this year it wouldn't be bad to loose, don't wanna get cocky or hot early and be forgotten about by November. (This happens every year in the nfl) need to be hot in December not September. Plus loosing to the best team in the league won't hurt anyone's head in the locker room. However I still think the cards have a good chance. Still picking an L.

Washington: W. A good challenge but at home and weak qb play this should be a number in the win column

Oakland: W. I don't even need to say anything about this one here

Philly: W. The most overrated team in the league by far. Chip Kelly's system never won a championship in college what's makes anyone think he will in the nfl?! All you have to do is hold possession and it's over. Go three and out or scoreless 2-3 times in a row and it's almost halftime. Plus the run game looks horrible against a top run D. Not to mention cards are mad about last year loosing by 3 to a pick called off from a horrible holding call. W for sure !

Dallas: W. This could be one of the tougher games of the year but who knows where the heck Dallas will be by the time this happens. There soo up down all over and are most def out coached by the cards! They will end up 8-8 MAYBE 9-7 this year. Patrick Peterson is already looking forward to seeing Dez on the schedule. It's nice to have players that look forward to the challenge rather than being afraid like 99% of corners would be.

St. Louis: W. I was really scared of this team preseason. Till Bradford went out, I feel really really bad granted it's a division rival. Not scared of this club this year should be 2 wins home and away. This is the one I could be wrong and we split with them.. Kinda up in the air but still take the chances of a W.

Detroit: This will prolly be the closest game of the year but the lions have never won in Uofphoenix stadium ever. Things are not going to change now, this is the reason I say W I'm slightly superstitious as well.. Also the cowboys never have either.. In regular and preseason

Seattle: L. Let's just face it, they are pissed we did it last year and will do eveything in their power to not let it happen again. As well as the 12th man. If any team can do it the cards can. But I'll pick an L to be safe

Atlanta: W. I know this team has talent but he has thrown 9 picks in the last two meetings with the cards. Marie than he's thrown the last two seasons. (Minus the cards games) should be a W

Chiefs : ehhhhh L. Just because I don't think we will only use a few games a year. This is prolly the toughest call this year. Should be a W I just can't choose this one yet.. So either way, say L just for now

St. Louis: W. as said before should take em both. No qb play at all (yet)

Seattle: W. Well take em at home the second go around.

San Fran: L. Who knows we may be resting players at this point ?? Depending on how the NFC goes by this time.. This will be a physical hard faught game by the end. Take a safe L on this one

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson