Lets go Chargers!

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That's fine but Allen is still the superior receiver overall. Brown has a long way to go to match that.

I disagree that gap is not as big as you think it is. Allen isn't Megatron here

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yeah, a superior guy that's stuck on the crappy chargers. ;)
The same crappy Chargers that won a playoff game on the road against a team that was undefeated at home and beat the defending super bowl champs ;)
I disagree that gap is not as big as you think it is. Allen isn't Megatron here
Never said he is, but Brown is a rookie who has played a grand total of 2 games. I don't even think Sammy Watkins is as good as Allen and Watkins is probably the best rookie receiver thus far. Again, 2 games. Sustain that for the whole season and match Allen's numbers or close to it and of course we can put them together.

Allen had one of the greatest rookie WR seasons of all time. Only five other rookies had ever had more receptions in league history, while his eight touchdowns tied him for third all-time with six other rookies.

A kid (Watkins or Brown or whoever) 2 games into the big league isn't close to being better than him. Earn it.

Last edited:

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The same crappy Chargers that won a playoff game on the road against a team that was undefeated at home and beat the defending super bowl champs ;)

Never said he is, but Brown is a rookie who has played a grand total of 2 games. I don't even think Sammy Watkins is as good as Allen and Watkins is probably the best rookie receiver thus far. Again, 2 games. Sustain that for the whole season and match Allen's numbers or close to it and of course we can put them together.

Allen had one of the greatest rookie WR seasons of all time. Only five other rookies had ever had more receptions in league history, while his eight touchdowns tied him for third all-time with six other rookies.

A kid (Watkins or Brown or whoever) 2 games into the big league isn't close to being better than him. Earn it.
In the words of Jersey Girl... 'We beat you." ;)

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Listened to that entire game. Cam Chancellor and Earl Thomas both went down with injuries. Both returned. The Seahawks D was on the field for 75% of the game when it 118 degrees on the field.

Basically the Chargers played keep away and the Seahawks ran out of gas.

And the Chargers wore their whites and made Seattle wear their Navy tops.

I started the day in San Diego and I can tell you, it was sweltering. Miserable. Record highs. Such a great gameplan from top-to-bottom by the Chargers.

And the refs did everything they could to hand the game to Seattle.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose