Hags @ Cards - What... No Game Thread? Here it is...

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Again, as Bucky and I said at the start of the season a HUGE mistake shaking up that offensive line.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if this team looks like a joke next season (which it has this season), I've got no problem getting rid of Wiz. Same problems for YEARS... no running game, bad O-line, bad D, very little discipline. Sure, a QB would make a HUGE difference, but what we went into the season is all on Wiz.

oh, and great decision throwing a huge wad of money on a one dimensional over 30 year old safety who can't cover a bed over screwing around with an every down stud 28 year old at LBer.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I almost wish. was at SDS in 110 degrees watching this...good times

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
we are so bad offensively and defesively...We are ranked in the bottom 3 on both....and yet Whiz gets afree pass??

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
This site will not pick up

The majority of posters on this site were here prior to Warner/Whisenhunt and I doubt they will go away.

Some of us have known each other through different Cardinal forums since like 95 or 96.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The majority of posters on this site were here prior to Warner/Whisenhunt and I doubt they will go away.

Some of us have known each other through different Cardinal forums since like 95 or 96.

I know...But what can you talk about? I mean what I am saying the threads will fade away...You will get the Darksiders view but after that there is no positives...SO yes the old posters will stay...But to talk about what??

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I dont think anyone is giving the coaching staff a free pass.....

The problem will be the extension we just gave him.

The entire staff is in peril though IMO.

I am now fully on the dark side bandwagon. And about 1/3rd of our starters should be released.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again, as Bucky and I said at the start of the season a HUGE mistake shaking up that offensive line.

yeah, that made no sense to me either. they finally started to be able to run the ball in the second half of last year, so what do we do? Change 4 of 5 positions on the line. Great call.

LarryStalling

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Darksiders yea, but what is there for us positive people to talk about with this team?

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Funny how things work out. Couldn't have picked a better season to not be able to afford to fly out for the games.

:p

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Levi just HELD the crap out of the defender that just sacked DA.

This is comical.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
In 2000-2006 we knew we were bad...we didnt have expectation...we have been to the promise land...and Whiz has drug us down so fast so soon...it is breath taking....Warner...obvisouly was that good...But this is ridiculous.... Whiz doesn't take any responsibilty....and we have ZERO yards in the second half!!! With who calling the plays?!

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I know...But what can you talk about? I mean what I am saying the threads will fade away...You will get the Darksiders view but after that there is no positives...SO yes the old posters will stay...But to talk about what??

Same thing we always talk about the games, the players, the coaches, the offseason, the draft...winning or losing that doesn't change. It is just the tone of the posts that change.

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Darksiders yea, but what is there for us positive people to talk about with this team?

We have a nice stadium....

Hyphen.....

Breaston.....

Lutui......

D. Washington.....

D. Williams......

That's it IMO.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This is getting beyond ridiculous. I'm saying it right now this team is WORSE than what Graves and McGinnis put on the field in 2003.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I dont think anyone is giving the coaching staff a free pass.....

The problem will be the extension we just gave him.

The entire staff is in peril though IMO.

I am now fully on the dark side bandwagon. And about 1/3rd of our starters should be released.

Darth Vader isnt any more on the dark side then me....Whiz has to be fired....Because he has shown that he has no idea what to do...No adjustments....Warner just bailed us out with perfectly thrown passes!

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Watching Carroll smile is the worst part of this day IMO.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is getting beyond ridiculous. I'm saying it right now this team is WORSE than what Graves and McGinnis put on the field in 2003.

nah... that team would have never taken the lead at the beginning of the game!

but it's probably close.