Your post Hopkins trade mocks

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Not giving myself the luxury of Brown, Okudah, Simmons or even Wirfs. Yeah Wills might only be a RT but I think he can be a fixture for years, the safe pick to keep Kyler safe. Went Tide again with a versatile backer in Jennings. Stenberg is big and physical which would give Kugler something to work with. Perine is a all purpose back who had to fight for yards with his OL at Florida and simply produces... the last two have potential, having the physical attributes for their position

8: R1
OT JEDRICK WILLS JR.
ALABAMA

72: R3
LB ANFERNEE JENNINGS
ALABAMA

114: R4
LOGAN STENBERG
KENTUCKY

131: R4
RB LAMICAL PERINE
FLORIDA

202: R6
CB L'JARIUS SNEED
LOUISIANA TECH

222: R7
DT/DE MC TELVIN AGIM
ARKANSAS

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
1st round is Brown. Just watched some tape on Jordan Phillips and he’s really underwhelming. Just a guy. 3/4 needs a space eater or a penetrater and he doesn’t strike me as great at either. Draft brown, re-sign Kerr, and Miles Brown seems like he’s got a promising future

Last edited:

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Round 1 - OT Andrew Thomas
Round 3 - DB Amik Robertson
Round 4 - C Taylor Biadasz
Round 4 - ILB Troy Dye
Round 6 - CB Luq Barcoo
Round 7 - QB Shea Patterson

Sign Derek Wolfe & Drake and call it an offseason.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Round 1 - OT Andrew Thomas
Round 3 - DB Amik Robertson
Round 4 - C Taylor Biadasz
Round 4 - ILB Troy Dye
Round 6 - CB Luq Barcoo
Round 7 - QB Shea Patterson

Sign Derek Wolfe & Drake and call it an offseason.

like the two round 4 picks

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Isaiah Simmons

School: Clemson | Year: Junior (RS)

You must be registered for see images

Isaiah Wilson

OT Georgia RS Sophomore 6'7" 340 lbs

Tyler Biadasz - IOL

Rashard Lawrence

IDL LSU Senior 6'2" 308 lbs SEC - West

Leki Fotu

IDL Utah Senior 6'5" 337 lbs Pac-12 - South

Jordan Elliott

IDL Missouri RS Junior 6'4" 315 lbs SEC East

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I will be happy with anyone at 8 except Derek Brown.
Not production and tested athletically poorly, worst number in the agility test at combine
His college stats are anywhere closer to Quinnen Williams and Ed Oliver
I think he will slide
Get too much hype without deserving it, in a position where substantially has minor impact then others, especially where u can find less costly alternatives

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I know zero about the draft this year. Haven't read anything, watched anything.....nothing.

So, I cannot play for the first time in years.

........My post draft mock is.........

Watch De'Andre Hopkins tear it up.

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not production and tested athletically poorly, worst number in the agility test at combine
His college stats are anywhere closer to Quinnen Williams and Ed Oliver
I think he will slide
Get too much hype without deserving it, in a position where substantially has minor impact then others, especially where u can find less costly alternatives

You beat me to it. His combine numbers were underwhelming. He might be a solid nose tackle, but you don’t pick those in the top 10.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

1. Okudah falls and even though CB isnt a huge need, getting the 2and best player in the draft is a tremendous value. Allows the Cardinals to move on from PP21 after 2020 with an outstanding replacement.

3. Cam Akers is the pick in round 3 and it starts a run on RBs. Steve Keim deftly reads the flow of the draft. Cam Akers is a glider who will fit very nicely on this offense. Kenyan Drake wants $10 million per year so the Cardinals draft a Drake like player. He has OROTY potential.

4. In Round 4, all of the highly rated DL are gone, so the Cardinals turn to drafting a typical 4th project type player in Chinn. He is a spectacular athlete from a small school. His size/speed profile is very similar to Isaiah Simmons. He is that sub package weapon who can be moved around and played S or ILB in Vance Joseph's system.

4b. Biadasz falls to the 4th round and the Cardinals scoop him up. He competes to start from day one and makes the roster. One concern is that both Pugh and Sweezy are getting older, and thus the Cardinals need young offensive linemen to fill out depth.

6. Tuszka is a small school edge guy with very good athletic traits. With Jones and Kennard as the starters, the Cardinals take a gamble on another small school guy with top 20% athletic traits to develop.

7. Steel is a guy that Kingsbury vouches for. Good locker room guy, team captain. Long arms but a bit of a waist Bender. Likely doesnt even make the roster. Can I get a do over?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
What makes anyone believe that Biadascz will be there in the 3rd round? I dont think he makes it past the mid second round personally. And he may be a top of the 2nd round guy.

He had fallen mightily on almost every mock and top 100 list....because the draftniks have gotten feedback on him and scouts have some issues with him.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
1st round is Brown. Just watched some tape on Jordan Phillips and he’s really underwhelming. Just a guy. 3/4 needs a space eater or a penetrater and he doesn’t strike me as great at either. Draft brown, re-sign Kerr, and Miles Brown seems like he’s got a promising future

Watch the games against New England, Phillips is a heck of a lot more than "just a guy"!

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Trade back, don't care with who

Pick up Queen / Murray
Niang with the extra pick

or Niang with the 1st and Malik Harrison with the 2nd depending on the position

Jonathan Greenard Edge in the 3rd

Zack Moss in the 4th

After that it dont really matter much