Your attention Please....

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
I have officially applied for and been granted by our mods...a name change that is more PC, but keep it on the QT, or BB will have us all screaming RRR GGGG!!!.....THank YOu now back to your regularly scheduled rantings...:thumbup:

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rats-ass, is that you? You look different. Have you shaved?

OP
OP
Rats

Rats

Reaction score
Originally posted by Skkorpion
Rats-ass, is that you? You look different. Have you shaved?
No I am just walking backwards...man:D

OP
OP
Rats

Rats

Reaction score
Originally posted by CardinalChris
Wow... That is hysterical.... The comment of the week!!
Well since we are setting records and all...:shock: ..........I'm saving the redass for tomorrow...;)

OP
OP
Rats

Rats

Reaction score
Originally posted by Rats
Well since we are setting records and all...:shock: ..........I'm saving the redass for tomorrow...;)
And I am drinking enough right now to think...that I am going to be the starting wideout next season...for teh Ardinals...reallly ...no rally...And no one will notice...tay will just say who is that ....STAR...(thats Rats spelled backwards...not walking that way)...but then ....ohhh... F#@K IT...the imaginary friends are back..............:evil: ...hello Doctor I presume?......:wave:

OP
OP
Rats

Rats

Reaction score
Originally posted by Rats
No I am just walking backwards...man:D
Here I try to be politically correct and we get censored the very next day...I'm telling you a guy cant' go on a 24 hr....drunk in this day and age without things going to hell in a handcart...is this china? This isn't china. Ohh by the way I like my new name...and I am glad to see the redass is alive and well:D

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson