Xbox One Free Games/DLC For E3

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You can earn these by signing up for a Mixer account (Microsoft's new game streaming service), linking your Xbox ID & watching one of the daily E3 Xbox Briefings on Mixer.

Xbox E3 MixPot includes
More info here

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watched yesterdays and todays (well it was on a browser hidden behind my work) but have not received the games yet...

OP
OP
jbeecham

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, they said it'll show up within a week... although it isn't really clear how they're going to send all the content. Maybe a redeemable code through the xbox email system?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, they said it'll show up within a week... although it isn't really clear how they're going to send all the content. Maybe a redeemable code through the xbox email system?
I believe it just shows up in ready to install. I watched the briefing on xbox but not through mixer. when I watched the daily show the next day, people in chat said they had already received the downloads

OP
OP
jbeecham

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Someone posted this on the Slickdeals thread:

I checked up on this with XBox support, and an XBox Ambassador, who received his rewards, told me there are steps to be taken to get them. During the Press Conference (Or Daily Update). Please thumbs up my comment so everyone can see this! During the stream, you need to make sure you first have your XBox Account already linked to your Mixer, and then in the chat you have to message the following codes, and ONE PER MESSAGE:
!redeem
!claim
!mixpot
These are the actions the Ambassador told me he took and received his in a matter of hours after the stream. I hope this helps everyone!

I tried it just now, but nothing has happened yet.

OP
OP
jbeecham

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Others are saying they got an email on their Xbox that let them download the content.

OP
OP
jbeecham

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Well, it didn't make any difference for me & it seems like a bunch of crap anyways. Why would they want everyone spamming their chat to get this giveaway? Maybe you have to watch the entire 3 hour E3 Xbox Briefing live?

I just had it on my Xbox through Mixer & on the Mixer website streaming too. I made sure my Microsoft account is linked on Mixer.com too. Maybe the games will show up eventually... they did have 25K people watching the live feed when I was on there.

OP
OP
jbeecham

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Here's the MixPot FAQ from Xbox.com with more details on it. It doesn't say anything about how long you need to watch, it just says:

"We’re extending the MixPot giveaway for viewers who login to Mixer and watch during the Xbox Daily shows this week"

Tomorrow's Xbox Daily schedule is 1-4pm PT & Thursdays is 10am-4pm PT. You should be able to watch on your Xbox through the mixer app or on https://mixer.com/xbox

OP
OP
jbeecham

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just got a notification on my Xbox that I got Rare Replay. It came in as a notification (not a message) like an achievement pop-up would display.

There are now a bunch of new games from the Rare Replay collection available to install (Jetpac, Kameo, Perfect Dark, Perfect Dark Zero, etc). Rare Replay has 30 games included in it.

I don't know why I haven't gotten the rest of the freebies yet... must be sent out in waves.

Edit - got a pop-up notification for the Final Station download 17 minutes after Rare Replay.

Edit - a few minutes later a got a notification saying "Thanks for watching on Mixer - E3 Mixpot is now yours!"

I watched 45 min - 1 hour live coverage Monday & about 20 minutes today so I never watched the entire 3 hour coverage.

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got a notification on my Xbox that I got Rare Replay. It came in as a notification (not a message) like an achievement pop-up would display.

There are now a bunch of new games from the Rare Replay collection available to install (Jetpac, Kameo, Perfect Dark, Perfect Dark Zero, etc). Rare Replay has 30 games included in it.

I don't know why I haven't gotten the rest of the freebies yet... must be sent out in waves.

Edit - got a pop-up notification for the Final Station download 17 minutes after Rare Replay.

Edit - a few minutes later a got a notification saying "Thanks for watching on Mixer - E3 Mixpot is now yours!"

I watched 45 min - 1 hour live coverage Monday & about 20 minutes today so I never watched the entire 3 hour coverage.

Ive "watched" two xbox dailys on the computer linked to my account. I logged into xbox live from the computer and its not in messages, I cant seem to find notifications on here so ill have to check on my xbox

nothing in my xbox app either.

hmm.