Who gets into the HOF?

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I think Kurt gets shafted again as well as a long overdue Don Coryell.

Who ya got?

Mine:
Ken Stabler-the stats weren't fabulous but all he did was mostly win. The Snake was involved in some of the greatest moments & games in NFL history!

Eddie Debartolo-assembled 1 of the greatest Dynasties in the NFL & did it with 2 HOF QBs. His supporters want him in badly

Orlando Pace-1 of the most dominating OTs in the modern NFL.

Kevin Greene-1 of the nastiest players of our generation. A sack machine & long overdue IMO.

Brett Favre-the ultimate competitor who would probably be pissed if he lost to his mother in checkers. NFL ironman that will likely never be seen again. A tough SOB who deserves the greatest NFL honor.

Morton Anderson-kicked forever. Was the first NFL longball kicker & it's all time scorer. Overdue induction.

Marvin Harrison-now that Brown & Reed are in its his turn. Hard to believe his was as good as he was despite his lack of size

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Kurt gets shafted again as well as a long overdue Don Coryell.

Who ya got?

Mine:
Ken Stabler-the stats weren't fabulous but all he did was mostly win. The Snake was involved in some of the greatest moments & games in NFL history!

Eddie Debartolo-assembled 1 of the greatest Dynasties in the NFL & did it with 2 HOF QBs. His supporters want him in badly

Orlando Pace-1 of the most dominating OTs in the modern NFL.

Kevin Greene-1 of the nastiest players of our generation. A sack machine & long overdue IMO.

Brett Favre-the ultimate competitor who would probably be pissed if he lost to his mother in checkers. NFL ironman that will likely never be seen again. A tough SOB who deserves the greatest NFL honor.

Morton Anderson-kicked forever. Was the first NFL longball kicker & it's all time scorer. Overdue induction.

Marvin Harrison-now that Brown & Reed are in its his turn. Hard to believe his was as good as he was despite his lack of size

I'm putting Warner in before Anderson, Stabler and Harrison.

I'd put Coryell in but his lack of playoff success may keep him out.

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
QB Brett Favre, WR Marvin Harrison, OT Orlando Pace, LB Kevin Greene and coach Tony Dungy were elected among the modern-day candidates. QB Ken Stabler and OL Dick Stanfel were elected from the senior committee, and ex-49ers owner Eddie DeBartolo was elected as a contributor

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Absolutely

I don't think he was as good as Ogden but then prime Ogden was the best I've ever seen.

Pace was a monster in his own right def the second best of his era . A no doubt first ballot hall of famer

Loved watching him play

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Warner got shafted!!!! The NFL does hate Christians

Well, Tony Dungy got in but yeah, Warner not getting in but Ken Stabler getting in is ridiculous. KW led 2 different teams to 3 Super Bowls, won 1, and gave his team the lead only for the defense to lose the game for him in the two others. It was the Raider defense that won that Super Bowl. Does Stabler get in? Sure. But not ahead of KW. Also, how Jerry Kramer is not in the hall but modern linemen are is ridiculous too.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't think he was as good as Ogden but then prime Ogden was the best I've ever seen.

Pace was a monster in his own right def the second best of his era . A no doubt first ballot hall of famer

Loved watching him play

The linemen who've gotten in in my lifetime deserve to be there. Tony Munoz was a monster as was Slater and Ogden. Jacoby deserves to be there too.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warner got shafted!!!! The NFL does hate Christians

Get the hell outta here, pun intended. He flat out isn't as deserving as others ahead of him, especially at his position.

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I love Kurt. He's my guy. Those four to five years in the middle sucked. still haunts him IMO.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Sucks that Warner didn't get in, but Harrison over Owens is the biggest travesty in this class.

OP
OP
Buckybird

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I love Kurt. He's my guy. Those four to five years in the middle sucked. still haunts him IMO.

Regardless he should've already been elected IMO on his stats & honors alone. Look closely at the stats of Warner & Steve Young. The stats are almost identical & Kurt has 2 league MVPs which Young doesn't. If I'm not mistaken Steve was elected his 1st year of eligibility.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 119

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I really don't remember Marvin Harrison having an iconic moment except for getting owned by Ty Law in the playoffs.

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Regardless he should've already been elected IMO on his stats & honors alone. Look closely at the stats of Warner & Steve Young. The stats are almost identical & Kurt has 2 league MVPs which Young doesn't. If I'm not mistaken Steve was elected his 1st year of eligibility.

He will get in. I think 3,4 or 5 at most.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMHO the Hall is getting diluted.

Tony Dungy ( Is Jim Caldwell next since all Peyton Manning coaches get in ) ? Eddie DeBartolo (is he out of prison soon). Marvin Harrison ( has that murder been solved yet) ?

and Pete Rose is still banned. SMH.

:D

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
I am glad NJCards brought up Jerry Kramer.How can you be voted one of the top OG in the NFL by the NFL for its 1st 50 years and STILL NOT BE IN THE HOF?
PS-Hope Joe Jacoby gets in next season

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well, Tony Dungy got in but yeah, Warner not getting in but Ken Stabler getting in is ridiculous. KW led 2 different teams to 3 Super Bowls, won 1, and gave his team the lead only for the defense to lose the game for him in the two others. It was the Raider defense that won that Super Bowl. Does Stabler get in? Sure. But not ahead of KW. Also, how Jerry Kramer is not in the hall but modern linemen are is ridiculous too.

Stabler was elected by the Senior Committee. He wasn't competing directly with Warner for entry.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warner better get in next year!

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
With TO not getting in I fear Moss may not get in on the first try which would be blasphemy. TO I get but "The Freak" better be in right away.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard