White Being Passed By

Rattler Rod

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
With all credit due for his past accomplishments, the Arena Football League game has passed Danny White by.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rattler Rod
With all credit due for his past accomplishments, the Arena Football League game has passed Danny White by.

Explain yourself. This line deserves some explanation above just saying it.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
especially after the first LA game of the year. We had no right to win that game, but we did. It was masterful play calling at it's best to outcoach the LA coach! I know this team isn't number one in it's division, but we consistently win. He is the second winningest coach in AFL history, and that's only because AZ didn't have a franchise until nine years in!

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
Personally I think Coach White does a tremendous job and is nothing less than a class act on the field, you will never find him throwing a tantrum etc.

But it has to be the freaking onsides kick thing, the man has to be completely in love with the onsides kick.

I HATE ON SIDES KICKS and wish that they would take that stupid play right out of the playbook especially when we have a fill-in (although experienced) kicker. None of Sailer's onsides kicks are truly onsides they are all pooch kicks to about mid-field; which the other team will recover every time.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Nem

OP
OP
R

Rattler Rod

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Like I said, I havea lot of respect for all the years that Danny White has been in the league, and as head coach of the Rattlers. He had many accomplishments.

However, from what I have observed, especially this season, as the league itself improves in the quality of the on field game action....Danny White seems to have gotten stuck in neutral.

The players, also, have gotten bigger, especially receivers and defensive backs...but White continues to sign diminutive receivers, and smaller defensive backs.....and, as it has been shown, the undersize of this team has shown it's toll.

Also, as stated, this overuse of the on sides kick really is getting monotonous, and, for the most part, has backfired.

His offensive philosophy, particularly in the early part of this season was horrendous, and only in recent weeks has he made some adjustments..... and, it was even written about in a publication.

Again, due respect for past accomplishments, but, I believe it's time to look for new coaching personnel.. Now, let's talk about defensive coordinator, Doug Plank...

Nah, I will wait on that one.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
How ya doing Nem?

You still owe me that beer.

Guess you are a welcher like they say.

Not surprising from wannabe Bostonite. I mean who would want to be from Boston when they are from Long Island???

OP
OP
R

Rattler Rod

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Why are you calling me Nem? I think you hve me confused with someone else. But, it's nice to be discussing anything with anyone, I guess.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why are you calling me Nem? I think you hve me confused with someone else. But, it's nice to be discussing anything with anyone, I guess.

If it looks like Nem and spells like Nem...it must be Nem. :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson