Whatdaya think about Coles???

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
You might think I'm crazy, but I would offer multiple picks for Coles, but not give them this year's first. I would offer this years 2nd, 4th, Thomas Jones, 1st round next year and see if they bite.

Ed B

The Matt Joyce of Posting
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krangthebrain
You might think I'm crazy, but I would offer multiple picks for Coles, but not give them this year's first. I would offer this years 2nd, 4th, Thomas Jones, 1st round next year and see if they bite.

The guy's had one 1000 yard season. I do think you're crazy. 3 high draft picks and a player? Christ, we could probably get Marvin Harrison for that.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ed B
The guy's had one 1000 yard season. I do think you're crazy. 3 high draft picks and a player? Christ, we could probably get Marvin Harrison for that.

That's ok, you are allowed to think I'm crazy. I like Coles a lot, but maybe I'm just overreacting to our void at receiver.

I think that we need to use a first day pick on a receiver. I would be tempted to draft Tyrone Talico in the 2nd....

OP
OP
40yearfan

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ed B
You want to give up the sixth pick in the draft for Laverneus Coles?

Are you secretly George Boone?
<p>(Maniacal laughter in the background) You thought you had gotten rid of me Mein Herr-------I have returned!!!! Wait to see who we draft with that 6th pick-------Jared Preston, a punter from East Carolina:D

Red Air Force

DILLIGAFF
Reaction score
Ya know I don't necessarily think he is worth the sixth pick, but what about maybe trying to trade down to around the 20's, stock pile some picks, and THEN sign Coles to an offer sheet. Hell trade all the way down to the 31st, maybe we can get Oakland to give up the 30th and 31st for our sixth.

However I would only do this if we sign Colvin and OkeDay.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison