we need to change to the AZ Suckers

cardsfan473

In memory of a REAL Hero
Reaction score
I think, when we get in our new building, we should consider changing our logo to a white helmet, with a giant Lolli-pop on it, cause we are the biggest suckers in the world! ;)

I just read this little blurb on ESPN a few minutes ago.....

http://espn.go.com/nfl/columns/clayton_john/1521433.html
________

The Steelers were finalizing a five-year deal Monday night to sign Super Bowl MVP Dexter Jackson of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Terms of Jackson's contract are close to the five-year, $12.25 million deal the Falcons signed with safety Cory Hall last week. The Bucs wanted to re-sign Jackson but they could only offer between $1 million and $1.5 million because of the salary cap.

For Jackson, the final bidding came down to the Arizona Cardinals and the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Cardinals were first to offer in the $2.4 million-a-year range. The Steelers arrived at that number on Monday, giving Jackson a choice.

I'll tel ya what.... I'm not giving up on my team, but my level of understanding for these FA shananagins is wearing thin!

I'm getting tired of getting used by these FA's to get a better deal elsewhere... We are just getting used for leverage. If we don't have a deal ready for these guys, before they leave town... then why bother brining them in.

My frustration is at an all-time high!

I just got back from a 2 week ski trip in Canada, so I have been WAY out of the loop. Fired up my PC to check on the World of Cards news, and we have done NOTHING!!!! Except loose two major players, of course!

I understand addition by subraction, but this is rediculous. Then I read Colvin, Holliday, and Stewart are all looking at other offers. Why aren't they signed already! Because they probably don't want to be here. Makes me sad. I'm coming to the realization that we are about to SUCK for a very long time.

We are in MAJOR rebuilding mode. Good Luck Coach MAC, we hardly knew ya! Talk about not giving your head coach a chance. Sheeze!

Well, enough of my rant. I was hoping for better news after being gone for 2 weeks, but good luck. I forget I'm a Cardinals fan. I should be used to it by now. I bet we barely make it to the minimum cap #. I'm glad my season tickets went up, so that we could compete for Free Agents! :mad:

I'm so FRUSTRATED, I'm, about to explode!!!

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like we have been saying....All things being equal...FAs will sign elsewhere because to a player there is more than money. There is tradition, Nightlife, the Owner, etc. We have a boat load full of cash and still can't swing a big signing.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose