Ugh, ASU Alumni

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The ASU alumni association is out for blood! I haven't paid dues in probably 5 years but they are being more pushy than a bathroom attendent at a strip club.

They're trying to sell me a Gold Devil package that is on sale for the 50th anniversary for $650 bucks that is a lifetime membership. They want me to come to a mixer at Tempe town lake that is tonight, they gave me 30 minutes notice

Isn't a mixer something single people go to where no alcohol is served? I don't know these social events anymore

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The ASU alumni association is out for blood! I haven't paid dues in probably 5 years but they are being more pushy than a bathroom attendent at a strip club.

They're trying to sell me a Gold Devil package that is on sale for the 50th anniversary for $650 bucks that is a lifetime membership. They want me to come to a mixer at Tempe town lake that is tonight, they gave me 30 minutes notice

Isn't a mixer something single people go to where no alcohol is served? I don't know these social events anymore

Heard on the news that they might close down campuses and consolodate the seperate schools into 2. Tuition will also go up in September, thank God I am graduating in May, I guess I will be getting hit up for dough pretty soon too.

OP
OP
R

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Heard on the news that they might close down campuses and consolodate the seperate schools into 2. Tuition will also go up in September, thank God I am graduating in May, I guess I will be getting hit up for dough pretty soon too.

Are you talking about ASU polytechnic? I heard they were thinking about closing that