Tim Green

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
At least this guy won't be doing the color commentary for our games anymore. He's going to be hosting the new version of "A Current Affair". The craptacular enquirer type news program that Maury Povich used to host and has been off th air for years. We always get shanked with the worst announcers every week. Its like we're the equivalent of women's rollerderby or "Worlds Strongest Man Competition" equivalent of the NFL according to the guy that makes the announcer schedules. Then again, if they showed women's rollerderby on espn2... I would probably watch.

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/ae/tv/3094360

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everytime I read the words "A Current Affair," I hear the swooping, then electronic stamping noise that goes along with it.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I just saw a preview for it last night, Tim Ryan has this really disgusting looking hair-do....

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It's a promise new host Tim Green expects the show's producers, including original creator Peter Brennan, to keep. Otherwise, the former Atlanta Falcons defensive end could make do with his many other jobs: lawyer, suspense novelist, TV legal analyst and Fox's color guy for NFL games. A renaissance man, he also has contributed commentaries for National Public Radio and once hosted Comedy Central's Battlebots.

ahhh geezus.....

OP
OP
bratwurst

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Thats hilarious - "Tim Green, host of comedy central's battlebots and sometime color commentator stuck with doing cardinals games, is the new host of A Current Affair.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort