The Team now matches The Stadium

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Near the end of last season when I was asked what was the problem with the Cards by my friends, who are Broncos and Chiefs fans, I told them that with all our injuries, we were basically fielding a college team. Now, even with a healthy lineup, I can't see how we are even going to be as competitive as that. Some of you say, well we have young receivers like McAddley and Kasper or that we are building a defense. Yes, we have all the things that made us so competitive in Oakland and Kansas City games minus a decent starting quarterback. Where is the improvement? Not saying that I wanted Jake Plummer back, but I find it hard to say that we are better off without him and playing McCown or Parsons.

We are up the creek with no paddles and I can't see any signs that say that this will change. Don't get me wrong, I dare Graves to prove me wrong, but I don't see it happening. In my opinion, we are worse than the Bengals right now and it isn't even a close contest.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ROTFL - I assumed you meant the team was a "toilet bowl" like the plans for the NEW stadium. :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave