The Market 2022

Finito

ASFN Hero
Reaction score
May 2017 @ $11.03. Almost cut bait a few times.

Oh you been holding for a minute. It dropped down to like 4 bucks in 2020.

I think they’ll be the biggest player in the electric movement out of the big auto makers

OP
OP
Folster

Folster

ASFN Hero
Reaction score
Oh you been holding for a minute. It dropped down to like 4 bucks in 2020.

I think they’ll be the biggest player in the electric movement out of the big auto makers

yeah. Kicking myself for not averaging down, but just happy I did not sell prematurely.

dscher

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm ready for it. I really want crypto to get destroyed. It's time.
I called for 30k level awhile back and it looks like we are forming a pattern for a move back to that supply zone.. we'll see.

Devilmaycare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I called for 30k level awhile back and it looks like we are forming a pattern for a move back to that supply zone.. we'll see.
Are you predicting 30k for the Dow or BTC? Or both?

I've been getting nervous for a big pull back too and been thinking of taking profits, at least from my non-retirement play account. I've held off though since Insider Nancy has been buying options like crazy.

dscher

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Are you predicting 30k for the Dow or BTC? Or both?

I've been getting nervous for a big pull back too and been thinking of taking profits, at least from my non-retirement play account. I've held off though since Insider Nancy has been buying options like crazy.
Oh. BTC 30k. Good support in that area with alot of traded volume. There will more than likely be a decent bounce if shares are accumulated there... IMO

The Dow I think has a date with the 200 day MA or range. 34k would be a nice round number and a level we traded at back in November.

OP
OP
Folster

Folster

ASFN Hero
Reaction score
Is the bottom in or is the recent rally off of a false bottom? I know the high multiple Kathie Wood stocks have crashed from their highs, but much of the market remains unscathed with the big names that lead the S&P experiencing only very minor pullbacks.

dscher

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Is the bottom in or is the recent rally off of a false bottom? I know the high multiple Kathie Wood stocks have crashed from their highs, but much of the market remains unscathed with the big names that lead the S&P experiencing only very minor pullbacks.
Nasdaq breadth is still very much under pressure...as the technology sector goes, goes the market. I'm in the opinion this is just a dead cat. We have more to capitulate before meeting a decent bottom.

OP
OP
Folster

Folster

ASFN Hero
Reaction score
Nasdaq breadth is still very much under pressure...as the technology sector goes, goes the market. I'm in the opinion this is just a dead cat. We have more to capitulate before meeting a decent bottom.

Maybe some short covers today too.