Reaction score
The Highwaymen

Release date: March 29, 2019
Studio: Netflix
Director: John Lee Hancock
MPAA Rating: R
Screenwriters: John Fusco, John Lee Hancock
Genre: Drama, Thriller, Mystery, Crime

Starring: Kevin Costner, Woody Harrelson, Kathy Bates, John Caroll Lynch, Thomas Mann, Kim Dickens, William Sadler

Plot Summary: The outlaws made headlines. The lawmen made history. The Highwaymen follows the untold story of the legendary detectives who brought down Bonnie & Clyde. When the full force of the FBI and the latest forensic technology aren't enough to capture the nation's most notorious criminals, two former Texas Rangers must rely on their gut instincts and old school skills to get the job done.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can’t wait to see this. Looks amazing. Netflix doing some good stuff. Never heard this story from the law perspective

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really well made. Loved that the main focus was on the former Texas Rangers and how they tracked Bonnie and Clyde. Also loved the real life photos at the end and in the credits. Definitely going to see the famous car the next time we pass through Primm, NV.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This was really good. I loved this movie and everyone I know who saw it had nothing but good things to say about it.

Great performances by Harrelson and Costner

We’ve never really heard this story of the two old school Texas rangers who tracked em cross country and got them.

Like Brian said the photos at the end made this 10x better

Really cool movie

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yup. Enjoyed it too. Happy to see the other side of this story as Bonnie and Clyde have been too glorified through the years. Would like to a shift in motion pictures back to glorification if good people rather than the anti-heroism that’s become the norm.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
I just finished it. It was very well made and very entertaining except for one very, very stupid scene (seriously, dust?).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson