The "48 hour rule" on Calvin Pace is hereby now in effect.

Ed B

The Matt Joyce of Posting
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
When the cards do something ********, you get 48 hours to grouse about it, talk about how you're never going to be a fan of the team again, and insult them.

After 48 hours have passed, you are legally required to get over it and start looking for the best.

The grace period for complaining about draft day is over. What's done is done and can't be changed. Time to make the best of it.

Sincerely,
The Management

FrontRow

Binge Drinker
Reaction score
I, for one, would like to tell the managment to blow it out their a$$. I will complain until we have the #1 choice in the 2004 draft, and then I will complain when they mess that one up too.

Right now we are the worst franchise in the leauge and tumbling downhill.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ed B
When the cards do something ********, you get 48 hours to grouse about it, talk about how you're never going to be a fan of the team again, and insult them.

After 48 hours have passed, you are legally required to get over it and start looking for the best.

The grace period for complaining about draft day is over. What's done is done and can't be changed. Time to make the best of it.

Sincerely,
The Management
Fair enough... :thumbup:

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Originally posted by FrontRow
I, for one, would like to tell the managment to blow it out their a$$. I will complain until we have the #1 choice in the 2004 draft, and then I will complain when they mess that one up too.

Right now we are the worst franchise in the leauge and tumbling downhill.
Then get off the board and go put on your Lakers Jersey...

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
When the cards do something ********
Is that the same thing as doing something "special?"

Wildfire

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the 48 hour deadline.

The draft is in the past and there isn't any amount of moaning or groaning that will change the draft.

It's time to take a deep breath, step down off the ledge instead of jumping, and see what the mini camps, June 1st, and training camp reveal.

:thumbup:

jmr667

Random Poster
Reaction score
Originally posted by JeffGollin

I've always wondered what is the difference between a coach saying a player is "gifted" or "special".

Now I know. Thanks, Jeff.
:thumbup:

DieHardFromMO

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The thing about the draft f-up is it just served to remind me of Graves first major screw-up in allowing Boston to walk for no compensation.

However, the CARDS will always be my team, no matter how much I would like to find a cure for this disease.

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok. I will try to be nice. (I am, and will be a Card fan) But, I can not guarantee that Howdy Doody will not show up now and then. June 1st is Howdy Doody time.

Go Cards.....

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by JeffGollin

AAHHH YES! ...and now we also know why they are called "special" teams. You gotta have to be ******** to want to Kamakazi down the field on kickoffs, etc. Ever see a special teamer that could be a Rhodes Scholar? (other than Pat Tillman...and we all know he is special in a lot of ways!!! )

OP
OP
E

Ed B

The Matt Joyce of Posting
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I don't mean this seriously, it's sort of a joke. You're all, of course, entitled to b*tch for months if you'd like.

I just think we've all said our peace........OK, it's a crappy pick......and it's time to move on. The board shouldn't turn into depressed mud. Let's keep it real but try not to wallow in repetitive complaints.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tangodnzr
(other than Pat Tillman...and we all know he is special in a lot of ways!!! ) [/B]

Just when I think you're beginning to make some sense, you go off and creep me out!

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ed B

Sincerely,
The Management

Are you sure the time has expired? I thought it only applied to "business" days, which we all know means two Sundays, since that is the only day they play...