Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows

Release Date: June 3, 2016
Studio: Paramount Pictures
Director: David Green
MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for sci-fi action violence)
Screenwriters: Josh Appelbaum, Andre Nemec
Genre: Action, Adventure

Starring: Megan Fox, Will Arnett, Alan Ritchson, Noel Fisher, Pete Ploszek, Jeremy Howard, Stephen Amell, Tyler Perry, Laura Linney, Brian Tee, Stephen 'Sheamus' Farrelly, Gary Anthony Williams

Plot Summary: "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows" is the sequel to the 2014 hit film "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles." The film is based on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles characters created by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman and is directed by David Green ("Earth to Echo"). Michael Bay (the "Transformers" franchise) returns to produce alongside his Platinum Dunes partners Brad Fuller and Andrew Form ("Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"), with Galen Walker and Scott Mednick ("Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles") also producing.

You must be registered for see images attach

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What do you call a Micheal Bay Transformers movie where the main characters are turtles?

My goodness how much of the footage will be used in his next TF movie?

There was a reason I skipped the first one and should have done the same with this.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you call a Micheal Bay Transformers movie where the main characters are turtles?

My goodness how much of the footage will be used in his next TF movie?

There was a reason I skipped the first one and should have done the same with this.

you saw it already?

I dont care for transformers movies but I enjoyed the first TMNT. I thought the new Shredder was wicked cool.

I also watched it with my 7 year old son, if I was watching it solely as a grown man I probably wouldnt have enjoyed it as much.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
you saw it already?

I dont care for transformers movies but I enjoyed the first TMNT. I thought the new Shredder was wicked cool.

I also watched it with my 7 year old son, if I was watching it solely as a grown man I probably wouldnt have enjoyed it as much.

I watched the 1st one with my nephew. I thought it was fun and enjoyable. Also, red-head Megan Fox is best Megan Fox.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watched the 1st one with my nephew. I thought it was fun and enjoyable. Also, red-head Megan Fox is best Megan Fox.

mmmmmmm megan fox.

I always had crushes on April. Megan doesnt look like April but thats ok.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
you saw it already?

My daughter and ol'lady refused to watch TMNT...damn haters...

so as a grown man, I watched it alone......three times now....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard