Suns @ Bulls Friday game thread 3-3-2023

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns haven't played any defense. I hope that is not the new norm.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bulls went on a 16-1 run. Defense wasn’t great but our shot selection was soooo bad.

Also, man…DeRozan’s shot is pure.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Suns haven't played any defense. I hope that is not the new norm.
They lost their rhythm as soon as Durant went out. Book started forcing for literally no reason…we can get whatever shot we want against the Bulls. I love Book but that’s really his only major weakness offensively. You can tell when he’s in rhythm and when he’s not.

Chicago has dudes that can score. If they see a few go down they can fill it up in a hurry. I expected this game to be close and they’ve got the momentum right now. Suns got a fight on their hands.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They lost their rhythm as soon as Durant went out. Book started forcing for literally no reason…we can get whatever shot we want against the Bulls. I love Book but that’s really his only major weakness offensively. You can tell when he’s in rhythm and when he’s not.

Chicago has dudes that can score. If they see a few go down they can fill it up in a hurry. I expected this game to be close and they’ve got the momentum right now. Suns got a fight on their hands.

Yeah he slips into hero mode from time to time it’s cool when his shot is falling but when it’s not he kills us.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Booker missed two shots in a row and seemed to get insulted by a three from Caruso. I do not like it when Booker plays hero ball.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
The honeymoon stage was much shorter tonight - only lasted one quarter. Partly because the Bulls aint the Thunder but partly because (and it hurts saying this) our point guard play

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Patience. Our team is clearly still figuring out lineups, defensive rotations, and how to play together. Its going to take while, but we'll get there.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns aren't playing defense or playing SSOL because they do not spread the court.

The .5 offense is to pass the ball and not have it stick.

clyde2tw

Veteran
Reaction score
Craig is a pure negative on court if his 3 is off, which is most of the times. And they stayed away from feeding DA, which is one of the most effective means on offense and played too much hero ball. Where are Warren and Ross?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Durant shoots a three as if to say none of that.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks like Booker wants to alternate scoring with Durant.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Booker WTF just standing there holding the ball killing the entire clock

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Craig is a pure negative on court if his 3 is off, which is most of the times. And they stayed away from feeding DA, which is one of the most effective means on offense and played too much hero ball. Where are Warren and Ross?
Ross is injured.

I really don’t expect Warren to play much. Doesn’t seem like a Monty guy.