Sarver Sells Majority Stake In Rattlers

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Best news I've heard in weeks! I just hope this isn't a set up for moving the Rattlers to Sac Town. At least the franchise isn't folding like it was rumored! I wish they could have got Alice Cooper to pony up and be our celebrity owner! :D

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
I would imagine that Sacramento is to close too San Jose for the league to allow the move. They would lose the Phoenix fans and dilute those in Northern California

Time will tell I suppose but today things are on the peachy side for Valley Arena fans.

It will be interesting to see what Mr. New Majority Owner will do to woo back the casual fans that we lost this past year. From all us diehards welcome to the Valley and our family Mr. Hernreich. :)

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Angel said:
I would imagine that Sacramento is to close too San Jose for the league to allow the move. They would lose the Phoenix fans and dilute those in Northern California

Time will tell I suppose but today things are on the peachy side for Valley Arena fans.

It will be interesting to see what Mr. New Majority Owner will do to woo back the casual fans that we lost this past year. From all us diehards welcome to the Valley and our family Mr. Hernreich. :)

Time for MORE COWBELL!
You must be registered for see images attach

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard