Preseason

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just "cracked the seal" on my Street and Smiths College Football issue. ASU is ranked 14th preseason by them...and a cursory glance at the preseason All Americans show no Sun Devils on first or second teams and I couldn't even find one in honorary mention.

Bulletin board material for the guys?

Section 11, Nebraska isn't even in their top 25 preseason. When is the last time Nebraska wasn't in their top 25 I wonder?

EDIT: ASU's punter made 3rd team All America

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Section 11, how about the Huskers not even making top 25? When is the last time this has happened to them?

They also didn't make SportingNews Top 25.

mdamien13

Go Cardinals! Yay!!!
Reaction score
Haven't gotten a chance to check out the preseason mags just yet. Where's Purdue ranked? Did Stuart Schweigert make All-American at FS? He's a guy to watch out for this year.

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by mdamien13
Haven't gotten a chance to check out the preseason mags just yet. Where's Purdue ranked? Did Stuart Schweigert make All-American at FS? He's a guy to watch out for this year.

Street and Smiths has Purdue ranked 7th in the Big 10. Schweigert made 3rd team All American.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nebraska will be ok. Until they meet Oklahoma.

ASU may well be overrated if that defense doesn't improve.

Ohio State and Miami have the right recipe. Hire athletic dufuses and cheat.

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by mdamien13

And then Sportingnews.com ranked Purdue 12th I think? Real wide thoughts on the Boilermakers this upcoming season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard