Police Say Woman Offered Sex For McNuggets

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

McDonald's refers to its Chicken McNuggets as "Little nuggets of joy," which may have been the motivation for a woman accused of offering sexual favors to a customer in exchange for his food.

Police in Burbank, Calif., said Khadijah Baseer was panhandling outside of an area McDonald's restaurant drive-through window when she opened a man's car door and made the hunger-driven proposition, KTLA-TV reported.

Read more: http://www.ksbw.com/news/30250399/detail.html#ixzz1kAa1J8DP

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

McDonald's refers to its Chicken McNuggets as "Little nuggets of joy," which may have been the motivation for a woman accused of offering sexual favors to a customer in exchange for his food.

Police in Burbank, Calif., said Khadijah Baseer was panhandling outside of an area McDonald's restaurant drive-through window when she opened a man's car door and made the hunger-driven proposition, KTLA-TV reported.

Read more: http://www.ksbw.com/news/30250399/detail.html#ixzz1kAa1J8DP

Man, I know it's against the law and I'm sure some of you will consider me a bleeding heart but calling the cops on her like that seems a bit harsh. Personally, I'd have bought her lunch first even if I planned on calling the police.

Steve

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Man, I know it's against the law and I'm sure some of you will consider me a bleeding heart but calling the cops on her like that seems a bit harsh. Personally, I'd have bought her lunch first even if I planned on calling the police.

Steve

Yeah - I'm not a bleeding heart and have been the recipient of a couple profanity laced tirades after offering to buy food for someone who was asking for money for food, so I'm acutely aware that often times when people ask for food, they don't really want food .......... but this went from a funny headline to a sad story

It's been a while since i've been through a McDonalds drive through (not that long mind you, just long enough I don't remember all the details) - but I remember seeing an ungodly amount of mcnuggets for like $10 ... pretty sure they have a smaller pack on the dollar menu

also seems legit given time, place and what was demanded that she was just hungry and desperate

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Something seems amiss here. I assume a person cannot be arrested for prostitution based solely on an accusation. They must have sent a cop in there to get the McNugget proposition as well aye?

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The woman obviously needs either detox/rehab or mental help. Honestly, calling the police was probably the most humane thing one can do because now she will be fed and she will have people ATTEMPT to really help her.

No pictures, so I'm assuming it's a Faces of Meth situation. That should be an indication for any rational person that she needs more than a few McNuggets.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, it's ok to take a woman out to dinner hoping to get laid but it's illegal to offer sex for food?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Instead of McNuggets, I could have offered her the Big Mac

:D

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, it's ok to take a woman out to dinner hoping to get laid but it's illegal to offer sex for food?
Leave it to Assface to boil this down to its simplest form. Well done, sir!

I'd have bought her some damn food as well.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you think she'd do for a Klondike bar?

(tip of the hat to drunk hulk)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn