Phoenix Rising FC to begin play in 2nd round of the Lamar Hunt US Open Cup on May 17

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
So I'm curious...does Drogba actually play for Phx Rising? I just drove by the stadium and it looks nice!

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are you having any problems with the stream locking up. Mine locked up right before the first goal.
I did. It would freeze and then it seemed like somebody hit fast forward on the feed before halftime.For a couple minutes there everything was going super fast. Lol argh frustrating.

OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I'm curious...does Drogba actually play for Phx Rising? I just drove by the stadium and it looks nice!

He just joined the team and hasn't played yet. They haven't said when his debut will be as far as I know.

OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did. It would freeze and then it seemed like somebody hit fast forward on the feed before halftime.For a couple minutes there everything was going super fast. Lol argh frustrating.

Yeah I had to hit refresh on my browser every 4 minutes or so. Otherwise it would lock up. I wonder if it was because of the Fresno feed?

OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
From what I saw a lot of the backups got to start. Great experience for the bench even though it was against a PDL team.

Classy move by the Phoenix Rising coach subbing in Omar Bravo in the last minutes of the game so that the Fresno fans had the opportunity to see at least some star power on the field that night.