Pelicans @ Suns Tuesday Playoff game thread 4-26-2022 - Game 5

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like reading tweets from the other media.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
That literally is one of the most complete games (both ends of the floor) that I have ever seen from a Suns player in the playoffs. The box score doesn’t do what he did on the other end justice.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
They played a decrepit Brooklyn team that doesn't play defense. They swept them but all but 1 of those games was close and could have gone either way. I'm not worried about Boston. Miami has looked better, IMO, and is more dangerous than Boston.
You guys talking about potential eastern conference opponents when we haven’t even gotten out of the first round in the west? C’mon man…

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys talking about potential eastern conference opponents when we haven’t even gotten out of the first round in the west? C’mon man…

No one is forgetting about the Pelicans or any future opponent.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris Paul about the technical foul he received.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ok I've got a question. In the first half, we were helping CP bring the ball up, setting screens, giving him outlets. Then in the second half, when he was exhausted, we left him on an island. Can anyone explain this to me? It's really bothering me.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Correct, one of the best single game performances ive seen but it will never get the notariety

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok I've got a question. In the first half, we were helping CP bring the ball up, setting screens, giving him outlets. Then in the second half, when he was exhausted, we left him on an island. Can anyone explain this to me? It's really bothering me.

Eddie Johnson said something like players get tired and forget their assignments.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
I know the sideline reporter talked about his finger but on that one play late he clearly grabbed his elbow as if in pain. So maybe it's both?

He definitely grabbed his elbow. It is possible for pain to travel to a different location, depending on which nerve ends up sending/ carrying the pain, though. Hamstring pull can travel to the lower back, for example. I am not as up to speed on hand injuries as I am on leg injuries, but logically, it's possible to sprain or break a finger and experience immediate elbow pain.

He also fell on his tailbone few plays earlier, so it's possible that he hit his elbow during that fall, but his entire right side didn't look right the last few minutes. Something was seriously off.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose