Pelicans @ Suns Sunday game thread 4-7-2024

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On Sunday, the Pelicans visit the Suns with playoff ramifications. Of course, almost every game does this time of season does.

The Pelicans are 45-33. They lost to the Spurs at home on Friday. The Suns already own the tiebreaker, having won the previous two games.

Phoenix is 46-31 after their win over the Timberwolves.

The Suns wrap up their regular home season schedule when the Clippers visit on Tuesday.

When: Sunday, 4-7-2024

Television: Suns Live, Arizona's Family 3TV / Arizona's Family Sports

Radio: KMVP 98.7 / S: KSUN

Time: 3 pm Arizona time

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are due for a few more let-down games
I don't know about "due" but us stinking it up a couple more times certainly wouldn't surprise me. OTOH, if we stay healthy, winning it all won't shock me either. It will surprise me a little since it's tough to envision this team playing well for an entire game let alone a 7 game series but losing to the Spurs 3 times this season is the only real Suns shocker as far as I'm concerned.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Yeah, I have no clue what to expect. They could do anything from going on a ten game winning streak to not winning for the rest of the year and missing the playoffs and neither would particularly shock me.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel like flipping a coin is the most appropriate to determine which Suns team shows up. However, if there defensive intensity STICKS?!?!? Look out. Their offense doesn't worry me (minus the turnovers) as much as the defense that is all of the sudden show glimpses of impressiveness.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
thought about posting a poll but do we feel the suns have finally figured it out? are we playing to our capabilities and can we continue to do so?
I am still not sure.

Defensively I think they have, offense still needs work.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brandon Ingram will be OUT for the Pelicans.

Jose Alvarado, Zion Williamson, and Naji Marshall are QUESTIONABLE.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We kinda own this team.

Right now, we’re the best of the best of the pretenders. Remains to be seen if we’re an actual contender, but I’m willing to keep hope a little more alive today than I was a week ago.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
i think we're doing good with kd - we depended on him too much early in the season for rebounds but nurk - i don't think anyone saw the season and durability hes put down - with our new editions rebounds have become less of an issue - as nurk as progressed kd has had to do less

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
thought about posting a poll but do we feel the suns have finally figured it out? are we playing to our capabilities and can we continue to do so?

I knew this would happen. I'm just waiting on the other shoe to drop.

I'd love to be wrong but I don't see it. We're not beating anyone at full strength right now.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I like early games but I always forget when they start. Nice surprise to see this was going.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard