Patience young grasshopper...ARRGH!!!!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Hmmm, Tony Martin... isn't he old... played with the Chargers... boy is he old.... could have played with Dan Fouts.... ARRRGHHHH!!!! Maybe we can get Marcus Robinson.... maybe have to wait till June 1st.... didn't he have a injury... doctor said he was fine....no, his agent said .... no maybe it was Shawn Jefferson coming to the cardinal facility... no it is Tony Martin... didn't they both play for the Falcons..didn't they wear those red helmets back then and not the black... AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!! Gee I hope Robinson is healthy... or was that Crowell... is that one 'l' or two 'l' in Crowell... he might be healthy... AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!! Well we can always bring in JJ and Streets... why would the niners dump them unless... no they just have been underachievers... well I hope Randal "Thrill" Hill is all he is cracked up to be... wait a minute that was years ago.... AAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!! Well screw the chiefs, they can have Holliday because we stole J.T. Smith from them and those idiots think he has nothing left in the tank... wait a minute that wasn't years ago... that was eons ago... AAARRRRGGHHHH!!!! Hey, there are all those Ismails or what ever there name WRs out there... which one is which... are they brothers... is that important AAARRRGGGHHH!!! We could get Freeman, he made that really cool catch off the ground for the Packers, wait Plummer is gone...AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!

How many people here feel like this?

Mrospi

Reaction score
Isn't Jerry Rice old??? Isn't Tim Brown old???? It depends what he has left???? I trust the coaches to be able to determine if he still can play..... the guy used to be a deep threat??? Can he still be, who knows???? I think Sullivan will be able to tell since they worked together....Is he Tim Brown or Jerry Rice... no.... can he still help us??? Who knows, let the football people decide

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I now the rest of teh NFC west is dreading that Blake to Martin combo.Maybe we can bring in Harvey Martin to rush the passer.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey----How about Roy Green---He's still on KDUS ocassionally and doesn't seem like he's working:D

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Roy actualy joking around about going to Cards camp to tryout. That would be crazy. What about getting Irving ?? :D

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SweetD
Roy actualy joking around about going to Cards camp to tryout. That would be crazy. What about getting Irving ?? :D

Me-thinks that Irving Fryar is WAY too old.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SECTION 11
I'm still blown away that the Huskers produced a receiver this good. It boggles my little brain.

Can't forget about Frosty Anderson either
:thumbup:

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My favorite UNL RB of all time is I.M. Hipp.

JasonKGME

I'm a uncle's monkey??
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mrospi
Isn't Jerry Rice old??? Isn't Tim Brown old???? It depends what he has left???? I trust the coaches to be able to determine if he still can play..... the guy used to be a deep threat??? Can he still be, who knows???? I think Sullivan will be able to tell since they worked together....Is he Tim Brown or Jerry Rice... no.... can he still help us??? Who knows, let the football people decide

Tim Brown is 36
Jerry Rice is 40
Tony Martin is 38

Not much difference in those 3 you say? BIG DIFFERENCE is Martin hasn't played since 2001, and his #'2 over the last 2 years are CRAP in comparison to Brown & Rice.

Brown last 2 years has 172 receptions for 2095 yards and 11TD
Rice has 175 receptions for 2350 yards and 16TD
Martin has 53 receptions for 941 yards and 3TD

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Originally posted by jkf296
My favorite UNL RB of all time is I.M. Hipp.

Oh, man!! Nice!!

I used to have a "Marvelous Jarvis" Redwine T-shirt when I was little.

I got Rick Burns' autograph when I was about 7 or so. He was on the cover of Sports Illustrated, then got drafted by the Bucs. I then became a huge Buc fan for years. Then I moved here and they got good (it was absolutely WAY better to be a fan when they sucked).

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn