Now You See Me 2

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now You See Me 2

Release Date: June 10, 2016
Studio: Summit Entertainment (Lionsgate)
Director: Jon M. Chu
MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for violence and some language)
Screenwriter: Ed Solomon
Genre: Thriller, Action, Crime
Website: NowYouSeeMemovie.com | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Starring: Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ruffalo, Woody Harrelson, Dave Franco, Daniel Radcliffe, Lizzy Caplan, Jay Chou, Sanaa Lathan, David Washofsky, Tsai Chin, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman

Plot Summary: The Four Horsemen [Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Dave Franco, Lizzy Caplan] return for a second mind-bending adventure, elevating the limits of stage illusion to new heights and taking them around the globe. One year after outwitting the FBI and winning the public’s adulation with their Robin Hood-style magic spectacles, the illusionists resurface for a comeback performance in hopes of exposing the unethical practices of a tech magnate. The man behind their vanishing act is none other than Walter Mabry [Daniel Radcliffe], a tech prodigy who threatens the Horsemen into pulling off their most impossible heist yet. Their only hope is to perform one last unprecedented stunt to clear their names and reveal the mastermind behind it all.

You must be registered for see images attach

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was entertaining. I liked the first one better but my family enjoyed it.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Decided I liked the first one so much that I would give this one a try, too. Liked it almost as much as the first.

Lizzie Caplan was hilarious as was the "other" Woody Harrelson character.

Fun movie, nothing more, nothing less

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Decided I liked the first one so much that I would give this one a try, too. Liked it almost as much as the first.

Lizzie Caplan was hilarious as was the "other" Woody Harrelson character.

Fun movie, nothing more, nothing less
Yeah Lizzy Caplan was a fantastic addition. I enjoyed the first one, but this one was just so-so for me. Some of the tricks were just too absurd. Not sure if I'll watch the 3rd.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson