Minecraft. Give it 30 minutes and youll have a new game.

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If you like a little bit of WoW, a dash of Super Mario Bros 1 (NES) mixed in with some Lego building and lots of open world exploring, youre going to love this game.

Heres the deal, spawn on a randomly generated map (no map is the same...ever) and gather supplies to survive the night of zombie infestation.

You gather the mats, you make the tools (over 96 recipes and counting), you build the house/castle/whatever.

TNT? check.
Trap doors with real "wire system"? check.
Found an amazing mine 10 minutes from your house? Build a coal powered mining cart.

Theres so much to do! Do NOT judge this game by the graphics.

You can go to the website and freebuild for free but the single and multi player survivor you gotta pay 10 dollars for. Worth every penny. If you want to try the single player survival mode before you buy there are plenty of cracks out there. Just make sure if you enjoy the game to pay for it :)

Check out this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaMTedT6P0I

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys in my office are total junkies on this game. It does look kinda cool.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
This game is oddly addictive. I am still searching for the point of it all, but enjoying the exploration/development of the maps.

Dflo

Rookie
Reaction score
My brother was hooked on this game. He's a binge gamer so it lasted for about a week. Im afraid to try this game.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
My brother was hooked on this game. He's a binge gamer so it lasted for about a week. Im afraid to try this game.

It is definitely addictive. I stopped playing it because I'm too OCD about certain things and the creepers would always blow up my stuff.