"Joey"

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
"Frasier"itis. NBC had good luck spinning off Frasier Crane, why not the "Trib". The question is, will he be surrounded by as good a cast as Kelsay Grammer?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
does this mean that everyone once and a while we may see cast reunions? i think that is awesome. i wonder is they will try to get one of the girls with him or if they will introduce a new character this year to will bo along with him. or maybe it will be The Gunther and Joey Show.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Originally posted by bankybruce
does this mean that everyone once and a while we may see cast reunions? i think that is awesome. i wonder is they will try to get one of the girls with him or if they will introduce a new character this year to will bo along with him. or maybe it will be The Gunther and Joey Show.

Aniston had no interest in continuing her role as Rachel, and the NBC didn't want Perry. Don't know about the other three.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Originally posted by SECTION 11
I'll give this show about four episodes.

More network tv crap. The lowest common denominator of entertainment.

I agree. His show will last as long as Michael Richards', Julia Louis-Dreyfus' & Jason Alexander's shows did. And that ain't long.

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Re: Re: "Joey"

Originally posted by Chaplin
What do you mean, why? This is easily the most predictable (and safe) thing that could happen, especially for Matt LeBlanc, who couldn't do a good movie if one landed on his face.

I actually liked Lost in Space. (Lacey Chabert didn't hurt, IMO)

:oops:

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Renz
I agree. His show will last as long as Michael Richards', Julia Louis-Dreyfus' & Jason Alexander's shows did. And that ain't long.
There is a difference between those and Joey. The others were not spinoffs, they were brand new shows with brand new characters so people were expecting Kramer but got something else. With Joey it is the same character continueing his life just like Fraiser from Cheers and that is why it might have a chance.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson