Interesting Lute Olson Rumor I heard this Weekend

KiDStallyn

Veteran
Reaction score
This is complete rumor and TMZ style material, and cannot be backed by fact yet, BUT.........

Rumor has it that one of the reasons that he is getting a divorce from his wife due to "Personal Reasons" has a LOT to do with the UofA Womens Asst Softball coach, Nancy Evans, resigning. Apparently, someone walked into a "Closed Door" meeting between Olson and Evans.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Geez...maybe he was babysitting for her mom.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This isn't true, but Nancy Evans did get fired under some shady circumstances of which I won't go into.

:bigyawn:

Why do all of your posts basically summize to "I know or heard something, but I wont comment"?

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
:bigyawn:

Why do all of your posts basically summize to "I know or heard something, but I wont comment"?
Thanks pal. Next time you post something with any substance please let me know. But remember, symbols and inside jokes do not count. There's a reason I don't go into much detail regarding UA stuff, but I've always been more than willing to go into it via PM even if it is potentialy damaging to my alma mater and that includes certain ASU fans. In this case, ASFN being a family board prevents me from spilling too many of the Nancy Evans rumors. In other cases such as the Keller thing I decided that throwing a kid under the bus on a public forum was bush league.

You can always feel free to read between the lines as well, most of the times it's pretty easy to decipher.

Last edited:

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks pal. Next time you post something with any substance please let me know. But remember, symbols and inside jokes do not count. There's a reason I don't go into much detail regarding UA stuff, but I've always been more than willing to go into it via PM even if it is potentialy damaging to my alma mater and that includes certain ASU fans. In this case, ASFN being a family board prevents me from spilling too many of the Nancy Evans rumors. In other cases such as the Keller thing I decided that throwing a kid under the bus on a public forum was bush league.

You can always feel free to read between the lines as well, most of the times it's pretty easy to decipher.

:thumbup:

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This isn't true, but Nancy Evans did get fired under some shady circumstances of which I won't go into.

Exactly. I don't how this rumor got started but it has been going around for about two months.

What Nancy did was way out of character but Candrea had no choice but to let her go. All I can say was it involved a former player and it looked like jealousy played a part.

I'm glad the public does not know what happened because Nancy has played a big part of the success of the softball program.

Mr. Boldin

Mel Kiper's Daddy
Reaction score
Sometimes its better not to let the things you know out...

For one nobody believes you unless you provide proof or a source

Secondly, if the news were supposed to come out it would have already. Just because someone knows something doesnt mean they need to tell the entire story to keep their credibility.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard