Gibson Says Her Playboy Pics Better Than Tiffany's

Who Was The Hottest?

• Debbie Gibson?

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Tiffany?

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Neither?

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Both Were Too Of "Polar Extremes" To Compare?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "I Dont Recall"!

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/...0218gibson.html

Knight Ridder Newspapers
February 18, 2005

Eighties pop music sensation Debbie "Shake Your Love" Gibson says she's still hotter than longtime rival Tiffany. And skeptics need only eyeball the March issue of Playboy to see why.

"Tiffany's Playboy pictorial a few years ago was very raw, while mine is more theatrical and stylized glitz and glamour," Gibson, 34, told the Miami Herald while partying at New York hot spot Marquee to celebrate the revelation of what was under those oversized blazers and high-tops. Gibson, who has since carved out a Broadway career as Deborah, says her favorite Playboy pictures are the ones where she is holding a microphone stand pretending to be "rock 'n' roll Barbie" and a cabaret takeoff in which she covers her "bits and bobs" with the trademark black bowler hat of her "Electric Youth." To no surprise, Gibson is timing her pictorial with the release of her new pop-rock single, aptly titled "Naked," which she hopes will score her a comeback record deal.

Posing nude in Playboy? Singing about love and sex? My goodness! What does her infamously protective mother think of all this?

"Are you kidding me? My mom brokered the deal. She loves it," Gibson gushed, pointing to her mother, sitting beside her. "She's telling everyone in the family: 'I am proud of my daughter's naked photos.' "

I've seen both pictorials, however, I obviously cannot post any images or links on here.....

I guess I'll attach a poll to this.... The question... Who did you think was the hottest when they were popular in the 80s?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Debbie Gibson went crazy with the plastic surgery.... nobody ever hears from Tiffany anymore do they???

OP
OP
KingLouieLouie

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
Debbie Gibson went crazy with the plastic surgery.... nobody ever hears from Tiffany anymore do they???

Yeah... Tiffany attempted to resurrect her career like so many "washed-up" female entertainers do by doing a Playboy pictorial, but obviously it didnt generate much results, and probably wont for Debbie Gibson either..... Neither really had much substance to begin with anyways....

Back then....I thought the hottest singer was Samantha Fox, but we havent "heard" anything from her in quite some time.....

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back in the day...

You must be registered for see images attach

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KLL said:
Yeah... Tiffany attempted to resurrect her career like so many "washed-up" female entertainers do by doing a Playboy pictorial, but obviously it didnt generate much results, and probably wont for Debbie Gibson either..... Neither really had much substance to begin with anyways....

Back then....I thought the hottest singer was Samantha Fox, but we havent "heard" anything from her in quite some time.....

Tiffany - too funny, her official site is down, hasn't yet been renewed...

Deborah Gibson - I always laughed at that. I'm grown up now, don't call me "Debbie" anymore. :|

Samantha Fox - C'mon, KLL - she was 20 when the other two were only 15 (Tiffany) and 16 (Gibson). :D

OP
OP
KingLouieLouie

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:
Samantha Fox - C'mon, KLL - she was 20 when the other two were only 15 (Tiffany) and 16 (Gibson). :D

I was about 10-11 when all 3 were at the "height" of their respective careers, so I necessarily didnt differentiate between 15/16-20 years-old back then... :D

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KLL said:
...attempted to resurrect her career like so many "washed-up" female entertainers do by doing a Playboy pictorial...

Too true...

Each of the three women mentioned so far has done exactly as described...

1996 - At age 30, Samantha Fox poses for Playboy, promoting her album 21st Century Fox.

2000 - At age 29, Tiffany poses for Playboy, promoting her album The Color of Silence.

2005 - At age 35, Deborah Gibson poses for Playboy, promoting her album Naked.

OP
OP
KingLouieLouie

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:
Too true...

Each of the three women mentioned so far has done exactly as described...

1996 - At age 30, Samantha Fox poses for Playboy, promoting her album 21st Century Fox.

2000 - At age 29, Tiffany poses for Playboy, promoting her album The Color of Silence.

2005 - At age 35, Deborah Gibson poses for Playboy, promoting her album Naked.

Wow... major irony.....So... let's see.... Hmmmm... Britney Spears is now.. what...23....so....w/in the next 5-6 years she'll finally appear in Playboy (because she'll be "washed-up" by then if she isnt already)....

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
KLL said:
Wow... major irony.....So... let's see.... Hmmmm... Britney Spears is now.. what...23....so....w/in the next 5-6 years she'll finally appear in Playboy (because she'll be "washed-up" by then if she isnt already)....

Woo hoo!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KLL said:
I was about 10-11 when all 3 were at the "height" of their respective careers, so I necessarily didnt differentiate between 15/16-20 years-old back then... :D
If you start talking about what you did with your Teen Beat magazines, Im leaving the music forum and never coming back.

:D

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Gee! said:
If you start talking about what you did with your Teen Beat magazines, Im leaving the music forum and never coming back.

huh huh, huh huh, he said "beat"

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:

FWIW, Debbie Gibson was on Loveline last night and said she has never had any plastic surgery. She hasnt had any kids, so that could explain her killer bod.

A-Bomb

OP
OP
KingLouieLouie

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gee! said:

Never really.....I'm the master of my own domain! :D

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what's the fuss all about?

>>>really does read Playboy for the Articles<<<

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members