Frank Sanders

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The Miami Herald reports the Miami Dolphins have expressed interest in free agent WR Frank Sanders (Cardinals), according to his agent.

Hmmmm, our WR position may turn out to be the weakest in the league before all is said and done.

Jermaine Lewis is still out there.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Damn it!

Frank Sanders is a veteran and we need him BADLY. He is one of the Cardinals all-time reciever and I would like to see him retire a Cardinal. I also don't think he would cost that much to retain.

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Go

Frank might want to go to a team that wins now. For the right price I want him back, but I would respect his decision to leave. He has been a loyal Cardinal, never complained, always did his best. Hopefully he'll be back.

adam
________
Zx14 vs hayabusa

Last edited:

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
I honestly would cheer for whatever team Frank is on. For one year at least. Same way I wanted the Rams to win in 2001. To me he deserved a chance....... after that first year though, they get nuthin from me :D

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whoa, guys, that was before

Miami signed Derrius Thompson just a couple of days ago. that gives them Chris Chambers and Thompson as starters.

My guess is they are no longer interested in Frank Sanders.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by CardinalChris
I honestly would cheer for whatever team Frank is on. For one year at least. Same way I wanted the Rams to win in 2001. To me he deserved a chance....... after that first year though, they get nuthin from me :D

Frank could wind up with a contender because he is the kind of guy contenders look for. I hate to see him depart but he will always be one of my favorites. Seems like ever guy we mention coming or leaving someone on the board says good riddance or he is not worth it. Our management team must be listening because that is exactly what is happeing. He is not worth it or we do not need you. I honestly believe Graves cannot attract anyone regardless of how much money we have. Tell me--if you are a good free agent why on earth with you come to this team with no QB, no FA signings, poor fan support, and our history?
I think our past has caught up with us. We have fallen down and cannot get up and even with Graves and all the money their is not much that can be done.