Everton vs Arsenal, Premier League: What time is kick-off today, what TV channel is it on...

ASFN Admin

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is it? It's the Premier League game between a slightly resurgent Everton and an Arsenal who are struggling, to put it mildly. When is it? It takes place at Goodison Park at on the evening of Saturday, December 19. What time is kick-off? The match is due to get under way at 5.30pm GMT. What TV channel is it on? You can watch all the action on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League. Or alternatively come back here and follow Telegraph Sport's live blog. What are they saying? Mason Holgate paid tribute to the uplifting effect of having 2,000 fans inside Goodison Park after they cheered Everton to a victory against Chelsea. It was a win the defender believes can propel Carlo Ancelotti’s side to a top-four finish. "We know where we stand in ontention [for Europe] and we believe we can stay in and around the top four. That’s where we believe we should be. We know what quality we have got as a squad. We were improving towards the end of last season, and then we made great additions in the summer." Meanwhile, Mikel Arteta has said that Arsenal players must 'take the bullets' from critics following dismal run of results. "We have to face it being brave, fighting and no one giving up. It is not time to hide, it is time to put your face and body on the line and at the moment, I am sorry, but we have to take the bullets.We are not winning football matches and you have to put your chest out [and say] ‘hit me’, because you have the right to hit me because I am not winning.What else can I do? Put my head down, work harder and try to do things better and improve. It is how we have to approach this in my opinion." What is the team news? Arsenal have Thomas Partey out and Gabriel Martinelli doubtful with Granit Xhaka and Gabriel suspended due to their red cards. For Everton, James Rodriguez missed out against Chelsea and could be a doubt for this game, too. What have we said about the clubs? John Percy: Leicester outfoxed by resurgent Everton as Carlo Ancelotti proves there is no substitute for experience Sam Dean: What is going wrong for Mikel Arteta and how much is he to blame for Arsenal's calamitous start to the season? What are the odds? Betting on the match? Get the latest offers and free bets here Everton to win 5/4 Arsenal to win 2/1 Draw 5/2 What's our prediction? Everton had won impressively against both Chelsea and Leicester in their last two games and are in decent form after a run of patchy results. Arsenal, on the other hand, are struggling in the extreme at the bottom end of the table. The crisis deepens with every game, it seems. The most likely result is an Everton win. A narrow one, we think. Everton 2 Arsenal 1

Continue reading...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard