Supporting Member
Reaction score
Enchanted

Release Date: November 21, 2007
Studio: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Kevin Lima
Screenwriter: Bill Kelly
Genre: Comedy, Family
MPAA Rating: PG (for some scary images and mild innuendo)

Starring: Amy Adams, Patrick Dempsey, James Marsden, Timothy Spall, Idina Menzel, Rachel Covey, Susan Sarandon

Plot Summary: A classic Disney fairytale collides with modern-day New York City in a story about a fairytale princess (Amy Adams) from the past who is thrust into present-day by an evil queen (Susan Sarandon). Soon after her arrival, Princess Giselle begins to change her views on life and love after meeting a handsome lawyer (Patrick Dempsey). Can a storybook view of romance survive in the real world?

"Enchanted" is directed by Kevin Lima ("Tarzan," "Eloise At Christmastime") from a screenplay written by Bill Kelly ("Blast From the Past") and will feature original songs from the reunited team of acclaimed composer Alan Menken and lyricist Stephen Schwartz ("Pocahontas," "Hunchback of Notre Dame").

You must be registered for see images

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Liked it.

My kids and wife loved the film. It's now one of their favorites. The second the DVD came out they were all over it. Disney owns my wife and kids...I swear.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My kids and wife loved the film. It's now one of their favorites. The second the DVD came out they were all over it. Disney owns my wife and kids...I swear.

You must be registered for see images attach

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually thought it was a pretty funny movie. Definitely an interesting twist on the whole Fairy Tale thing.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I recently watched it. Fun movie, my daughter loved it.

I actually thought it was a pretty funny movie. Definitely an interesting twist on the whole Fairy Tale thing.

Agreed, it was just the right amount of silliness.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard