Doug Hutchison and Courtney Stodden

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doug Hutchison and Courtney Stodden

Doug Hutchison, from The Green Mile and other films, as well as The X-Files and LOST, has married aspiring singer/model Courtney Stodden.

You must be registered for see images

He's 51 and she's ...16.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=654080&GT1=28101&mpc=1

Hutchison has apparently written his memoirs, which he's charmingly titled, "Hey, Guess What? Tom Hanks's S--- Smells, Too! [My Adventures in the Toilet of Tinseltown]."

Here is her Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CourtneyStodden

:eek:

Mathew81

Whatever
Reaction score
I was hanging out with a friend in a bar tonight and he was showing her picture around asking how old everyone thought she was. The average answer was probably 32-33.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Neither of them look their age. He looks a lot younger. Are we sure that's them in the picture?

BTW, if I were them I'd start referring to myself as Courtney and Hutch. It has a good ring to it.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Best looking 16 year old I've seen since Tracy Lords!

The first question in my mind after hearing about this was where did they get married? Iceland?

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is 4 years older than her dad. Does he have to register as a sex offender outside of Nevada???

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
He legally married her. It's gross but he isn't breaking any laws.

IMO she wants fame, I can almost guarantee you that we will be hearing a lot more about this girl and, once again IMO, this was her first step. She is going to use this.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doug Hutchison and His 16-Year-Old Bride Address Scandal

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20510475,00.html

According to GMA, "
Beneath the beauty, her parents said, is a deeply Christian girl." Krista and Alex gave their blessing to the marriage.

"I was a virgin," said Courtney. "I knew that if I kept that, I would really be blessed with a beautiful gift. And God did. He blessed me with my soulmate. So I'm really thankful for that."

The marriage will work, she predicts, because "I'm an old soul."

'Yeah," insisted her husband, "I always joke with Courtney that one of the reasons we worked is 'cause she's 16 going on 36, and I'm 51 going on 21."

And while public condemnation of their marriage has been wide and loud, "it's okay," insists Hutchison. "I've been called worse than a pedophile in my life."

What hurts, they said, is not what is coming from strangers, but from those closest to them. Because of the couple's union and 35-year age difference, Hutchison has been dropped by his agent and manager, his brother has severed their relationship, and his mother will have nothing to do with them. 

:eek:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard