Today Grienke Vs Freeland
Tuesday Walker Vs Gray
Wednesday Corbin Vs Marquez
Thursday Godley Vs Bettis

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I must just be getting old and grumpy. I think the Just Dingers moniker is soooo dumb. Everytime they say it I just roll my eyes. Must be because Berthiume says it CONSTANTLY.

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I must just be getting old and grumpy. I think the Just Dingers moniker is soooo dumb. Everytime they say it I just roll my eyes. Must be because Berthiume says it CONSTANTLY.

I like it. But I only get the home crew 1/2 the games.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I like it. But I only get the home crew 1/2 the games.
Yeah I think I liked it the first 500 times he said it and then it got corny. I wish I could get the out of state broadcast because Steve B is not my favorite baseball announcer. I didn't even realize how much I disliked him until last summer when I did a lot of traveling, I watched a lot of out of market baseball games and I was like wow; so this is what it's like to have an annoucer who knows stuff about baseball and doesn't spend the entire game talking about donuts and hot dogs!

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Yeah I think I liked it the first 500 times he said it and then it got corny. I wish I could get the out of state broadcast because Steve B is not my favorite baseball announcer. I didn't even realize how much I disliked him until last summer when I did a lot of traveling, I watched a lot of out of market baseball games and I was like wow; so this is what it's like to have an annoucer who knows stuff about baseball and doesn't spend the entire game talking about donuts and hot dogs!

I've tried... really, really hard to like Steve B. I REALLY like Brenly so I would've loved to see he and Steve B click... But that's not what is happening. Steve B tries way too hard to be snarky, to be funny & witty... And his laugh/chuckle drives me nuts - mostly because he usually breaks it out when he's laughing at one of his own "jokes."

He actually does a pretty decent job in those Coffee Shop sessions when things are toned down and it's super-casual. But in the booth, he is simply B-A-D bad!

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aww, Steve B has actually grown on me since he got here. I think him and BB do well together. I reeeeally like BB tho, he's such an encyclopedia of baseball knowledge.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Aww, Steve B has actually grown on me since he got here. I think him and BB do well together. I reeeeally like BB tho, he's such an encyclopedia of baseball knowledge.

I agree! I love Bob he's got a million baseball stories but half the time Steve the clown has to interrupt him with some dumb comment, that is almost always non baseball related. That's really all that gets on my nerves he just tries sooooo hard to be funny and he's just not IMO.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drury, really?

Oh well, at least we got 1

Edit: looks like he was sent, I take it back, Drury!

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Never make the third out at third or home!!!!
With the top of the order coming up????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I honestly can't recall the last time Peralta hit a ball out of the infield... Man he is slumping bad...
And Pollack too. Getting Zilcho from these two.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Not going to win if we keep trading runs with them.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
the Rockies infield is just ridiculous!
We've had some hard bit balls and they just eat them up.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Chafin coming in. God help us

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Oh nvm it's Hoover.