Cardinal Personel Changes

Reaction score
I am just wondering. Are the changes that we are seeing ( Jake, Boston, Gruttadauria) products of what the coaching staff wants or are they the product of Graves? Although I liked all of the aforementioned departed Cardinals, if the coaching staff made the evaluations and recommendations that sent them on their way, I'm good with that because they work with these guys every single day and know what is going on with them as players and people. However, if Graves is making these moves against the recommendations of MacGinnis, et al., then I am very concerned. From what I have seen Graves is basically an accountant with very little personel evaluation experience. I have a lot of faith in Coach Mac, but Graves is going to have to earn my confidence. so I really hope that Mac is still calling the shots.

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
As far as I can see, there is nothing to indicate Graves isn't working in conjunction with Mac and the rest of the staff.
Grutt's injury problems are something that just have to be realistically faced. I doubt anyone wants to see him leave, if healthy. That writing has been on the wall for quite a while, in my opinion. Same as Fredrickson.

Good guys, hate to see them go. Time and injuries have just caught up with them, sad but true.