BRS Draft Issue Up (sort of)

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The BRS 2003 Draft Issue is posted at www.azcardinal.com. It will be a "work in progress" from now til after the draft due to the dearth of existing guru player write ups to draw upon. (For example, I'm still waiting for Kiper's big blue book to arrive via snail mail).

Visit early and often - For example - Now that it's available I'll be adding PFW's comments and Pro Day forty-times for each prospect as time permits. And I'll set up a Team Rumor page in order of the draft so you'll be able to keep track of all the lies.

My own commentary on players will also be updated from time to time.

So read, weep, and chime in back here if you'd like.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Thank you Jeff......the funny thing is that I actually found your site about 5 years ago and was very impressed with the wealth of knowledge that your site has. I'll go check it out extensively.

I just bought the Sportingnews Draft magazine and it is horrible....a lot of glaring inconsistencies (Dewayne Robertson ran a 4.8 not a 5.1.....William Joseph ran a 5.1+ not a 4.8 )

OP
OP
JeffGollin

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just bought the Sportingnews Draft magazine and it is horrible....a lot of glaring inconsistencies (Dewayne Robertson ran a 4.8 not a 5.1.....William Joseph ran a 5.1+ not a 4.8 )

I just spent the better part of a snowy northeastern morning posting the Pro Day data (Got all offensive players done).

The updates are illuminating. A much faster 40 time moved the Penn State receiver Johnson way up my board - from oblivion to possibly 3rd or 4th highest ranked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn