Battle of the Most Hysterical Song Match-Up #2: "Wigwam" vs. "Daddy Cool"

Most Hysterical Song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, "Apache" is the reinging champion after ousting out Showadawaddy by a defintive 8-1 margin......

Now, here's 2 newer entries into the "the Battles of the Most Hysterical Song" contest.... The winner of this match-up will advance to take on "Apache"....

The first video is the self-title song by the band named Wigwam that featured Blur's bassist, Alex James, and 1990's popular Brittish singer, Betty Boo..... They were supposed to follow-up the single with a full length album, however, the resulting song/video suggests why that never came into fuition:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUJ3l6kl9pM

vs.

This is another one of those "cheesey" Disco songs that if it defeats "Wigwam" even has potential to eliminate "Apache".... Here's "Daddy Cool" courtest of Boney M:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q6fpgp6CJo

Please be advised this is another public poll.... Lord, this should be a close one......

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had to go with Wigwam...it was a hard choice though. Both were just god-awful. I went with Wigwam because Daddy Cool only made me suffer for 3:21, whereas Wigwam was over 4 min...anyone that thinks that song deserved to be over 4 minutes has got to be higher than that kidnapping astronaut chick, and that's just funny to me.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Did Boney steal that jacket from a child?

It was close.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I went with Daddy Cool because they look like they only practiced their choreography once during a drunken session the night before

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Another thing that puts Daddy Cool above the rest ...the whole audience is white folks

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Daddy Cool, the hair on the background chicks puts it over the top.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's the worst crap I've ever seen. Wigwam was absolutely horrible but "Daddy Cool"..... What kind of drugs was that guy on to make him dance like that?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Daddy Cool --- those arm movements by the backgound singers was hilarious.

I don't either one of these has the slightest chance of beating "apache" though.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen