Anyone ever buy a car in AZ at an auction?

SunDevilDon

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I'm in the market for a new (well newer used) car. I was wondering if anyone on here has ever gone to any of those AZ auto auctions, where they are, if they have websites, and how their experience went.

I have had my car for almost 9 years now, and am sick of dumping money in it and recently some thugs in Tempe towed it and messed it all up (working that out, long story). I have a 1995 AWD Turbo Eagle Talon and it got towed on two wheels on Thanksgiving at my sisters place in Tempe (thanks sis for the heads up that there is assigned parking and that they tow hounds tow the suckers in 10 minutes :( )

Anyways, any help is appreciated, I'm looking for something reliable (maybe a Honda or Toyota around $8,000-$10,000 cash. I'm not set on what I want, but I can be picky when it comes to getting a new car.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a spot right off I-17 that the police auction seized cars .. I think its around Dunlap and I-17..

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
There is an auction on the southeast corner of 83rd and Van Buren. A guy I know that owns a car lot in Tucson drives up frequently to purchase cars there. I can't think of the name of it, but I can get the name on Monday morning on my way to work if I remember.