and the qb game gets more interesting..

pinnacle

Reaction score
Bears | QB Search Update - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
8:30 PT: The Chicago Sun Times reports agent Ralph Cindrich said Saturday the Chicago Bears are considering his proposal to bring QB Brian Griese, still the property of the Denver Broncos, to Chicago this week for a physical. As noted, the Bears also have a pending offer on the table to free agent QB Kordell Stewart (Steelers). Stewart is believed to be seeking a deal similar to the one QB Jake Plummer signed in Denver, or roughly $4 million a year in the first two seasons. The Bears offer is for considerably less, not even $3 million a year. The Bears apparently are willing to wait for Stewart, but for how long?

My comment..
By the way...not freaking way I pay kordell what plummer made..neither of them are worth it..

stlouiecard

Veteran
Reaction score
Absolutley

Do not pay Stewart anything new Plummer---infact don't ever do that again. No QB, unless he is a Favre or a Montana or an Elway would ever warrant such a contract!!!!

Go after Jeff Blake- hopefully he is a realist and I know he can throw a better deep ball than anyone on the market. I am tired of no deep threat. I miss Hart to Gray, Lomax to Green and I am sick of these qb's who can't throw the ball 60 yards.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kordell...

Chicago Bears are considering his proposal to bring QB Brian Griese,
At the same time, LB Ray Lewis phoned Kordell to try to convince him to come to Baltimore.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't care how desperate the Cardinals are for a quarterback. If they pay Kordell Stewart nearly as much as Jake Plummer's ridiculous contract they'll be making a huge mistake.

Joe Mama

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Lewis telephones Stewart to try to convince him to come to Baltimore . . .

he just wants another alibi for his next crime.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison