OP
OP
R

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
You were never under age and tried to get into a bar?
Yeah, but I didn't bite the bouncer

AZZenny

Reaction score
I suspect giving most 18-year-olds a swelled ego and $3 Million is a recipe for acting out. His older brother was a big help. Biting - sounds like this wasn't the first stop of their evening.

Worst part is, you can hear Scott Boras snickering.
Of course, he does that a lot.... any word on progress with Drew signing? last I heard 'discussions on general issues' had begun and no one was in any hurry.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Bush was arrested Sunday at Arizona bar
Gee, I wondered if it was George Herbert Walker Bush or Dubya. No, they would have sent in the National Guard. :)

DRVNFAST

Homey don't play that!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He was arrested in Peoria, not Scottsdale. Either way 3mil $ is not a ticket to do whatever you want.

Anyways, one Friday evening our senior year, a couple of friends and I went up to Brennans Pub n' Grub on 34th and Bell. We of course all had computer generated fake id's. So were sitting in a corner booth minding our own buisness trying not to draw to much attention when the waitress comes over with a pitcher of beer that we didn't order. We asked what gived, and she said the two men over there ordered for us. When we looked over it was the Vice Principal and Attendance Dean of our high school. We didn't know whether to %^&* or go blind. They just waved and smiled. We thought for sure we were screwed on monday going to school.

Just had to share that. :wave:

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
DRVNFAST said:
He was arrested in Peoria, not Scottsdale. Either way 3mil $ is not a ticket to do whatever you want.

Anyways, one Friday evening our senior year, a couple of friends and I went up to Brennans Pub n' Grub on 34th and Bell. We of course all had computer generated fake id's. So were sitting in a corner booth minding our own buisness trying not to draw to much attention when the waitress comes over with a pitcher of beer that we didn't order. We asked what gived, and she said the two men over there ordered for us. When we looked over it was the Vice Principal and Attendance Dean of our high school. We didn't know whether to %^&* or go blind. They just waved and smiled. We thought for sure we were screwed on monday going to school.

Just had to share that. :wave:

Geez that's risky on their part... they could have been fired if that hit the press...

DRVNFAST

Homey don't play that!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They could have deff. been s#%t canned. These administrators where a lil' different though thank god. With out the help and support of those two I would not have made it out of high school in the traditional 4 years. I have a great deal of respect for those two. And believe me, none of us were about to go tell the press about our underage encounter at the bar.