“I got nothing” lol Madison speaks about woes

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So I guess all this talk about him being washed up is wrong

Seems that way but his velocity was lower for a but there. I can understand why many questioned if He was done.

He has certainly turned it around and the Dbacks are the beneficiaries. I am liking watching him pitch right now

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think we are going to see another salary purge at deadline. Bumgardner is the only big money guy on roster but keeping him on the worst team in MLB doesn't make sense. I could see ARZ considering offers for Walker, Calhoun, Peralta and Escobar if they get back prospects that will continue to add to our already strong farm.

Clearing up some of the log jam will give Smith, Varsho and Rojas more time to develop.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I noticed the Diamondbacks have lost 12 games in a row. That seemed to happen in a hurry and Bumgarner seemed to have his pitching woes behind him.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think we are going to see another salary purge at deadline. Bumgardner is the only big money guy on roster but keeping him on the worst team in MLB doesn't make sense. I could see ARZ considering offers for Walker, Calhoun, Peralta and Escobar if they get back prospects that will continue to add to our already strong farm.

Clearing up some of the log jam will give Smith, Varsho and Rojas more time to develop.

Are you sure the farm system is actually strong? I know what the experts are saying but evidence is mounting that may be a mirage.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Are you sure the farm system is actually strong? I know what the experts are saying but evidence is mounting that may be a mirage.
4 kids in Top 75 in baseball.

If it's that strong, bring them up. I don't see how they could be worse than what's been out there now.
I agree they should bring up the guys in AAA like Beer, Martin & Josh Green. Some of the guys in AA need a little more time but Thomas could be ready by September IMO.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard