The need for hot sideline reporters to drown out Baker Mayfield Commercials

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Erin Andrews is attractive and terrible. Pam Oliver is unattractive and terrible. I couldn’t care less which one is doing a game but as long as games are on television and not radio physical appearance will always matter.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If only technology would allow us mute those 2 live crews ( pun alert ) and keep the ambient noise. I'll take the on field officials too.

MUTE the BOOTH
Didn’t the NFL experiment with just that back about 10-15 years ago? All you could hear were the fans?

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
If only technology would allow us mute those 2 live crews ( pun alert ) and keep the ambient noise. I'll take the on field officials too.

MUTE the BOOTH

Well I have picture in picture and multiscreen options so I usually like having the game maximized while having the sound on the little screen playing M*A*S*H reruns lol

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I disagree there are plenty of women who are talented, but may not be "hot" in some people's opinions. My point is if there is a person who is not considered hot, but is the more talented person...Oh never mind. It doesn't really matter, I just hate the OP for calling my wife names. I don't watch football to be see a hot sideline reporter. I watch for entertainment. Couldn't care less if the person talking is a male or a female, hot or not.
I don't think I mentioned 'hot' and I agree women are as likely to be talented as men but ...

I've heard nfl players say the only way to understand football is if you have played it at that level or at least college

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson