OT: Trade deadline tracker 2019

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Please make this happen SK! I know there is another thread about Leo, and it seems that he is vastly underrated on this forum. The stats don't stand out, but the amount of pressure he gets on the QB from the interior and his anchor against the run would make him a great addition. It's just that he doesn't have much help on that putrid Jets D and has seemingly quitted on them. Yeah I know it's a bad look for Leo, but I just think he needs a fresh start. He was moved around and even played some NT and OLB, and sources say he was upset about it. Should come cheaper than his talent indicates as well because his contract is up.

DL may actually be our weakest position group. Our secondary looks nice on paper with PP, Budda and Murphy. We have two very productive edge rushers. LB is thin but Hicks was a much needed addition, he is a legit starting MLB. On DL, a washed up Corey Peters is our best player, followed by FA addition Bullard who isn't anything spectacular and Gunter, who should be a rotational DL at best and not a starter. Our pass rush could be deadly with a guy like Leonard Williams and the edge rushers we have. Along with our improved secondary after PP's return, we could turn our shaky D to a decent and fairly complete unit with Leo.
couldn’t hurt to find out what it would take

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Chris Harris
Leonard Williams
Derek Wolfe
Robby Anderson

Lots of dudes available, but we will see if any moves get made.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Chris Harris
Leonard Williams
Derek Wolfe
Robby Anderson

Lots of dudes available, but we will see if any moves get made.
Are any of them injury prone? If so SK will give up a 1st for em, YEAH KIEM TIME

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Leonard is far from underrated & actually sucks.

Should definitely go for Robby though.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If trends continue, it will be amazing how quickly the Niners turned over their roster. (Perhaps we can observe and learn).

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Just read where Washington is finally willing to deal Trent Williams.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I would still trade DJ Humphries and a pick for Trent Williams

I would also trade for OJ Howard

Deandre Hopkins as well but that's a pipe dream

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
I would still trade DJ Humphries and a pick for Trent Williams

I would also trade for OJ Howard

Deandre Hopkins as well but that's a pipe dream
Yea, William's and Howard are prob the only 2 guys I'd try to get. If you can trade a 2nd for William's, move Humphries to the right. We would be in good shape.

Howard is a pass catching threat. We have had some luck with TE is recent game. Howard would throw up crazy numbers in our offense.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yea, William's and Howard are prob the only 2 guys I'd try to get. If you can trade a 2nd for William's, move Humphries to the right. We would be in good shape.

Howard is a pass catching threat. We have had some luck with TE is recent game. Howard would throw up crazy numbers in our offense.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

A third and Budda baker for Howard is something I think could work for both teams

Adding drake with and DJ Johnson mainly used as reicever then we offer some weapons to KM

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
The Thompson twins are coming along well and the future of this defense. I’d trade Budda + 7th rounder for OJ Howard.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I would give up a 2nd for OJ Howard. I would give up a 2021 1st for OJ Howard and a 3rd.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
So far...here is the rumor list

AJ Green
OJ Howard
Chris Harris
Josh Norman
Darius Slay
Robby Anderson
Derek Wolfe
Cordy Glenn
Melvin Gordon
Trent Williams
Aqib Talib
Tyler Eifert
Vic Beasley
Davante Parker
Jamal Adams
Patrick Peterson

Guys like Peterson and Adams and Slay are long shots but the teams are not "not-listening" to offers. I like the idea of Geno Atkins, but I have not heard his name thrown around.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Matt Miller

@nfldraftscout

The Giants gave up a 3rd and conditional 4/5 for Leonard Williams. Let's break this down...

The 5th round selection becomes a 4th rounder if the Giants are able to sign Leonard Williams to an extension before free agency. That's a low risk, smart addendum put in by both clubs.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
In that rumors list, there are a lot of "fits" for the Cardinals needs. The problems come down to cap space and assets we are giving up to acquire them.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson