MadJack’s Banner Suggestions - Last Home Game (thank god)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He sure didn't look like a guy who is thinking about retiring as he trucked that DB in Atlanta. :)

In his own words (in response to being asked if this is his last home game, etc):

"You know me. I've been answering for the last three years. Nothing's going to change," Fitzgerald said Thursday as the Cardinals prepared to face the Los Angeles Rams at State Farm Stadium in Glendale.

"If I decide to retire, I'll let you guys know. Man, seriously. So, I don't understand why we keep asking these questions."

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
In his own words (in response to being asked if this is his last home game, etc):

"You know me. I've been answering for the last three years. Nothing's going to change," Fitzgerald said Thursday as the Cardinals prepared to face the Los Angeles Rams at State Farm Stadium in Glendale.

"If I decide to retire, I'll let you guys know. Man, seriously. So, I don't understand why we keep asking these questions."
He also said other players have told him “you know when it’s time”.

I think #11 knows in his heart it’s time & he’s given every ounce of his blood, sweat & body to this organization & it’s just time. I’d be totally shocked if he plays beyond next week. Totally shocked.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wowser,where would one even find one of these!!

I’m not sure if it was something I ordered online or if I bought it at a sports outlet like *****?? After we won the NFC Championship Game, ESPN would run commercials to buy commemorative items. Not 100% sure, but as infrequently as my teams ever get that far, I was always a sap to buy that stuff.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure if it was something I ordered online or if I bought it at a sports outlet like *****?? After we won the NFC Championship Game, ESPN would run commercials to buy commemorative items. Not 100% sure, but as infrequently as my teams ever get that far, I was always a sap to buy that stuff.

We have one in our collectible room and bought a second one and gifted it to a co-worker who I used to work with that was a huge fan. Used to find it at Target, Wal-Mart, etc. Wherever "Starting Lineup" type stuff was sold. Recently bought a Madden Fitz figure and a Madden LeBron James (in Lakers' uniform) figure. Found both at Target.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I’m not sure if it was something I ordered online or if I bought it at a sports outlet like *****?? After we won the NFC Championship Game, ESPN would run commercials to buy commemorative items. Not 100% sure, but as infrequently as my teams ever get that far, I was always a
You must be registered for see images attach
sap to buy that stuff.
Mine sits proudly in my Cards room as well as long as a few other SB items I bought in Tampa including my prized only helmet made

You must be registered for see images attach

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson