New Uniforms for the Cardinals

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I like the white and black ones. Look sharp! Like a classic black suit. I am not a fan of the massive Arizona text, maybe a smaller text with a bit of separation between the number. Like the red embossed logo on the back neck. Need to see more photos of the pants etc to see. Might end up actually getting the white one.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the white and black ones. Look sharp! Like a classic black suit. I am not a fan of the massive Arizona text, maybe a smaller text with a bit of separation between the number. Like the red embossed logo on the back neck. Need to see more photos of the pants etc to see. Might end up actually getting the white one.
The white ones are my favorite too. I'm thinking of getting one too.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
After seeing some more pics come out I do like the numbers on each. Very different
I think I like the numbers as well. Not sure about the stripes on the sleeves yet, especially under pads. But I'm going to be fine.

Just really wanted a bold copper option on something.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I like ARIZONA on the reds. Spacing is a bit off as someone else said.

I hate the all whites. Linemen looked extra fat in them.
That’s what I like about the ALL whites. I want our linemen to look huge. I still remember how imposing our OL looked back in the 60’s/70’s in the all whites. I love the all whites, and like the other 2. I love the bigger bird on the helmet. I HATED the red shoulder pad look on our old roadies, so happy as hell they are being replaced. Would like to have seen a white stripe down the red pants.