Suns @ Bulls Friday game thread 3-3-2023

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns play at the Bulls on Friday and wrap up their four game road trip at the Mavericks on Sunday.

Bulls are 29-24. They beat the Pistons on Wednesday.

Suns are 34-29 after winning at Charlotte.

When: Friday, March 3rd

Television: Bally Sports Arizona

Radio: KMVP 98.7 / S: KSUN

Time: 6 pm Arizona Time

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Suns play at the Bulls on Friday and wrap up their four game road trip at the Mavericks on Sunday.

Bulls are 29-24. They beat the Pistons on Wednesday.

Suns are 34-29 after winning at Charlotte.

When: Friday, March 3rd

Television: Bally Sports Arizona

Radio: KMVP 98.7 / S: KSUN

Time: 6 pm Arizona Time

Can we just forfeit? I haaaaaaaaaaaaate games against Patrick Beverly.

I just sit there, watching him, waiting for him to dive through someone's legs.

We should force Ayton to watch Beverly's cheap shot, on loop, for an hour before the game.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We should force Ayton to watch Beverly's cheap shot, on loop, for an hour before the game.
I am just enjoying he keeps getting tossed around the league despite his inflated view of himself.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We should be able to take something away from this game. Chicago has two elite scorers and a top-5 defense.
This game is going to be interesting. I think the Suns either win by 10+ or lose close. LaVine has played better as of late and as much as Pat Bev is an irritant, he’s brought a toughness to that team they’ve been lacking.

Ayton will be the key to the game. I feel like KD/Book vs. Deebo/LaVine will cancel out from a scoring standpoint. Ayton put in work last game against the Bulls when Book when crazy. Gonna need it again.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Is there a such thing as a flagrant 3? I nominate Ish Wainright to invent one for Pat Bev

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
That's good, there was some speculation that Monty would hold KD out like he did for Book's second game back.
It should be noted that the game Booker was held out in was the first game of a back to back. He wasn't going to play in both games and they just decided that the first one would be the one to hold him out of.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
It should be noted that the game Booker was held out in was the first game of a back to back. He wasn't going to play in both games and they just decided that the first one would be the one to hold him out of.
That may be true, but it doesn't erase the fact that there was speculation out there. You just provided a pretty good reason why they didn't.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's good, there was some speculation that Monty would hold KD out like he did for Book's second game back.
They were saying this on the radio too that they may hold Kevin out at least in his first back to back.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Set an alarm for 3/9/23 right now. Or, get Sanders's Visa number and don't worry about it. :devil:
And for some reason my NBA App won’t load on my fire stick.

This is why Cheese doesn’t do this stuff! All the tech is so f’ing annoying. Yes… I am beyond tech challenged outside of pecking letters on a keyboardz

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m two minutes away from kicking in my TV…