CFB & Prospect Discussion Thread:

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Can see the Kyler issue of missing open wrs in the middle of the field. However, nowhere near as fast (pre-injury as least)
However, he does have the Russell Wilson like ability to stop on a dime and throw. Obviously lacks the thickness though.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Still hoping someone trades up to #1 to get him.

OP
OP
GatorAZ

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Can see the Kyler issue of missing open wrs in the middle of the field. However, nowhere near as fast (pre-injury as least)
However, he does have the Russell Wilson like ability to stop on a dime and throw. Obviously lacks the thickness though.

Bryce with 3 more inches and 25 more lbs would be as elite a QB prospect as there’s been. I suppose you could play that hypothetical with other guys as well.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

You’re not gonna answer my last question cause you have no valid response huh lol

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You’re not gonna answer my last question cause you have no valid response huh lol
I believe there was another person saying Carter's got character issues as well. I cant recall, but I remember we discussed this already. I could be wrong.

I dont see McShay just leaking that for no reason. Lets let the combine and upcoming drafts months play out. If its just Mcshay...then oh well. If more comes out then its clear there are other issues.

Again a caring person doesnt mean they automatically care about their craft. Thats two separate things. We'll see about Carter in time.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I believe there was another person saying Carter's got character issues as well. I cant recall, but I remember we discussed this already. I could be wrong.

I dont see McShay just leaking that for no reason. Lets let the combine and upcoming drafts months play out. If its just Mcshay...then oh well. If more comes out then its clear there are other issues.
We’ve discussed this already & you only just brought up McShay. No one else. McShay has gotten wrong many times before.

I think if he truly had character issues, a lot more smoke would have happened already.

If McShay claimed Will Anderson also had “character issues”, you going to back away from him too?

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
That was a really nice route. He put himself in a position to either continue across the field, in case his QB was scrambling to the right, or go back up field and adjust to the ball, toward the post (which he did)...With either option, he had the defender out of position.
He’s a really good WR. He runs tight routes and his breaks are so sharp he almost always creates separation.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I really like McBride. He is a tough run with good contact balance, but he isn't a three down back so he might slide a bit. He's a guy I'm interested in around the 4th round and I think he could actually play a lot early.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I think I have found the best secret in the draft, rated last in the PFN mock simulator with over 800 players rated higher.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you:

Wayne Lawson, 6'7", 222 lb, WR/QB, Missouri Southern, who, in the season opener against Nebraska-Kearney, would explode for six catches 179 yards (tied Rod Smith for fourth most receiving yards in a game in Southern history) scoring twice including a 93 yarder to showcase the play making ability on the perimeter.
Dwayne Lawson might be the most interesting man in the 2023 draft. Former 4-star QB recruit who backed up Hendon Hooker at Virginia Tech. He’s 6–7 and 235 pounds and runs in the 4.4-4.5 range.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I think I have found the best secret in the draft, rated last in the PFN mock simulator with over 800 players rated higher.

Wayne Lawson, 6'7", 222 lb, WR/QB, Missouri Southern, who, in the season opener against Nebraska-Kearney, would explode for six catches 179 yards (tied Rod Smith for fourth most receiving yards in a game in Southern history) scoring twice including a 93 yarder to showcase the play making ability on the perimeter.
Is Steve Keim's burner phone texting you?

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dwayne Lawson might be the most interesting man in the 2023 draft. Former 4-star QB recruit who backed up Hendon Hooker at Virginia Tech. He’s 6–7 and 235 pounds and runs in the 4.4-4.5 range.
How is he at running routes?

How about his hands?

With that speed and being that tall he would have an advantage on many plays, especially endzone corner throws and sideline routes

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen