Suns @ Warriors Tuesday game thread 1-10-2023

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What’s it say that our team of bench players draws far more fouls and gets to the line way more often than Booker, Paul and Ayton? Quite a statement…
59 to 34. That's our FTA's in our previous two Warriors games (this season) versus the Warriors. I think we get killed by every other team from the line but not GS (so far).

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a real good effort by the suns, but the warriors are also playing like crap.

It's the Suns defense though the Warriors can't get any easy buckets and they're turning them over.

I trust Kerr but the day after saying he needs to rest Looney(and Draymond) he's leaving him in a complete blowout instead of getting him rest.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
59 to 34. That's our FTA's in our previous two Warriors games (this season) versus the Warriors. I think we get killed by every other team from the line but not GS (so far).

The Warriors are the worst team in the NBA in FT margin in fact I think we're actually challenging the record. We just don't draw fouls.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bridges with the follow shot. Iggy has been ejected.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the guy but Iggy should have retired a year ago. Tells his coach to challenge a call that's clearly a foul on him. And then gets tossed because he throws the ball into the crowd

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Iggy thing I just watched the replay I don't even know what he's mad about I assume he's still complaining about the illegal screen on the 3 by Curry but he hooked Lee it was obvious. That effectively ended any chance to come back

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bridges with the rebound and scores.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I'm curious why they don't use Dario to bring the ball up -- he's a good ballhandler, maybe the best we have on the floor at the moment.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
We have no business leading this game. But monty not having a set play to advance the ball is coaching malpractice.